Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Right because parses that end you high up means a lot... :P
    No thats my point. That I might not be a 14/14 HC worlds first raider anymore, but that I still have a lot of valid input. But we all know the more progress, the easier parsing gets.

Deleted
    How many days did Scrubbusters raid a week btw?

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    still havent spelled my name correct once </3

Your theoretical debate assumes a perfect scenario where you can stand and cast 100%. This is almost never the case, and even then it would be inferior.

This is why I dislike this thread. There's alot of numbers and no real scenarios. (Edit: Read my reply afterwards. This is not directed at you personally. It's just in generals@discussions in this thread)
    Hey now I'm a realist. Ur just mad I havn't updated OP /backpat

Deleted

Tier 4p bonus or not? (ret question)

Hello,

A question about a gear dilemma I have:

Regarding keeping my 4set bonus at the expense of losing stats or keeping it;

It concerns 2 choices (head piece and hands are tier pieces anyway)

Leg : wowhead.com/item=105759 (Magmaplates of Jian Wu Xi Feng)

vs

wowhead.com/item=99139 (Legplates of Winged Triumph)

Both items are fully upgraded etc of course. choosing the warforged legs would lose 49 strength and 135 in secondary stats. I would favour the tier lags nonetheless due to the huge amount of haste.

But then the chest piece:

wowhead.com/item=105767 (Hoodrych's Bloodied Chestplate)

vs

wowhead.com/item=99566 (Battleplate of Winged Triumph)

Again both are fully upgraded; but chosing the tier chest here would lose me: 224str and 719(!) on secondary stats. Must be said that the tier chest has no crit but only haste and mastery (preferred stats)

Basically: Is the 4 set bonus worth the lost of stats? testing on a dummy is not really usefull due to AOE damage.

I think however that the 4set bonus will be more fun to play due to the procs .... any input would be greatly appreciated

Edit: i cannot post links; but I have no doubt with the give info you can find the items
    Last edited by mmoc190282c035; 2013-11-23 at 09:51 AM.

I may be drunk right now. But I have no idea what the hell this thread is even about.

What the fuck is a wu xi feng
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-23 at 09:24 AM.

Deleted
    Magmaplates of Jian Wu Xi Feng are legs that drop from ordos...

Basically; I want to know if the 4set bonus is worth the loss of stats

How come 4set DS proc is higher priority than Exo? Isn't building Holy Power our main priority, or are we getting enough HP from CS/Judgment that we don't need to bother with Exo? It just feels wrong somehow.

Basically exo sucks. Yes holy power is great hence why judgement and cs have a higher priority but delaying exo to burn a proc and maybe be able to cs or judge again instead of using exo is better. You still want to use it if everything else is on cd though.

I proc so much I never have to hit Exo. Ez life.

Quote Originally Posted by Calimon-ZJ View Post
    Higher ilvl, weapon damage, and better itemization....is it not glaringly obvious?
    Well if you had read the entire statement where I said "I keep seeing different weights" I was like wait a second... well I am 100% sure the pike is better but I may as well ask the forums to see what they say. u_u Damn people with sarcasm in every post lol

Weapon damage trumps everything.

Yes the 4pc is worth the stat loss.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    I may be drunk right now. But I have no idea what the hell this thread is even about.

What the fuck is a wu xi feng
    Oh god someone merged thread topics. This is hilarious put into a new context.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post

Yes the 4pc is worth the stat loss.
    UNLESS! The weapon is slower!. Maybe next expac, orcs like big rocks

10+ Year Old Account
    So my team and I managed to down Garrosh on thursday and I coined WF Gorehowl. I'm currently using normal Greatsword from Sha. Would it be good to swap to Gorehowl?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ls/Xtrm/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    So my team and I managed to down Garrosh on thursday and I coined WF Gorehowl. I'm currently using normal Greatsword from Sha. Would it be good to swap to Gorehowl?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post

You should keep the mace and board. Also missing enchants on most of your gear. As well as a gem in your head. Check link below for help with how to gem and enchant.

http://www.noxxic.com/wow/pve/paladi...ts-professions

You may have posted in the wrong thread x]
    He had different gear on 30 mins ago.

Anybody follow Celestalon (dev) on twitter (https://twitter.com/Celestalon)? Amp, multistrike and readiness (cdr) are going to be secondaries and cleave, move speed, durability, life steal and avoidance (aoe reduction) are tertiaries. For some reason I was thinking amp, multi and cdr would be terts too.

Amp affecting multistrike damage and cdr % sounds nice. Also, multistrike can hit twice. Drooling over triple holy TV's.

Get your spreadsheets ready and polish up your farming boots.

If our mastery stays the same the multi strike looks so bad for us compared to specs that generally stack pure stats or crit. current cleave trinkets and multi strike trinkets don't interact with out mastery (which is 20-30% of our damage) thus making 20-30% of our total damage not able to work with those mechanics, not saying we shouldn't take them but if stat weights for us stay the same / mastery stays the same we might as well pass them over to warriors who generally stack the fuck out of Crit and str which works with those type of mechanics.

*edit*
    I tweeted that Celestalon guy the question, waiting if he/she wants to reply to ret question
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-11-24 at 12:21 PM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

no

Celestalon ‏@Celestalon 22. nov
    @Tanned_ @Dalmasca7 @Miatog No, the damage of Multistrikes and Cleaves are not based on the damage of the hit that triggered them.
    Celestalon ‏@Celestalon 17h
    @whiofpf @Tanned_ @Dalmasca7 @Miatog It's another hit of the same spell, (with a 30% multiplier for Multistrike). New damage roll.

He also points out that this is different than SoO (so hopefully mastery will interact with multi's)

Final Verdict (Holy TV talent) is 250% as holy. A final verdict multi would be an 83% as holy damage roll. Two of those would a free 166% weapon damage as holy. That's almost as much damage as a regular TV.

Well this is all interesting. Didn't know next expansion was going to be diablo will all the random stat combos.

Talk about convoluted as fuck. Also AMP is likely a pretty dogshit stat during the intro tier with excessively low ratings. Can't understand how they can make durability a teritariy with cleave/lifesteal/and aoe damage reduction. It's like hey you proced Teritary YOU WON CANCERRRRRR

BTW any reason they mentioned before about removal of reforging. This is the real reason could you imagine them having to balance all these secondaries being stacked?

BiS list next tier is going to be fucked up to make. If it's even possible since it sounds like random stat combos <lets hope their not random> But random socket procs / teritary certainly... complicates things.

Game is changing so much next expansion and everyones core kit being upgraded from 91-100. This isn't just an expansion this is WoW2 if there ever was one.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-24 at 01:51 PM.