Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    One of the best sci-fi/ political shows ever
    I don't know, I kinda like the Next Generation just about as much. Not much of a Sci-Fi guy, but when it's done right, I do enjoy it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    About what?
    wich 2hu wud u fuk

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I don't know, I kinda like the Next Generation just about as much. Not much of a Sci-Fi guy, but when it's done right, I do enjoy it.

[IMG]http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/PicardCoolantLeak-300x229.jpg[/MG]
    For me it was the themes of free will , survival and the role religion plays in belief.

Also Admiral Adama was amazing

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8a14xwrON1r0yamfo1_400.jpg[IMG]
    Keep up the good work

Holy emperah how awesome.
    Thank the emprah someone replied to that. I was about to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Thank the emprah someone replied to that. I was about to cry.
    I liked it but to many things to say

10+ Year Old Account
    Streaming Assassin's Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    wich 2hu wud u fuk
    The one with the cranial accessory.

For me it was the themes of free will , survival and the role religion plays in belief.

Also Admiral Adama was amazing
    Well, I tend to stay away from most thing Sci-Fi because while shows like Doctor Who have their up's and can be very good when they're up there. They defiantly have their lows, and when they're low, they don't only get low, they get flat out weird.

I mean, who thought up this... character.

But they ... oh, I see what you did there.
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

Well, I tend to stay away from most thing Sci-Fi because while shows like Doctor Who have their up's and can be very good when they're up there. They defiantly have their lows, and when they're low, they don't only get low, they get flat out weird.

lol but she is the oldest living human :P

Well if you dont count Cap Jack/ Face of Boe.

Deleted
    does cranial accessory mean boobs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well everypony. Here is a nice gift Mugen has given to Me and Dovashy. Here is Zanon and Doodles per the role play they are in.

Also be kind to leave some comments for mugen he has done a very nice job! Mugen self doubted his capabilities and well astounded himself. Lets inspire the chap some more.
    http://mugen7.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d5a2nw9

Deleted

[IMG]https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVOQb10t-4ABMFsP6L5M3LfaP_4MY6W8YvM7EW8cZxyoVP22ZtVA[IMG]
    I despise a lot of sci fi due to this. They do it wrong. Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Star Treck, even Star Wars at many points, I think, is utterly ridiculous.

Like, whenever they go into some unknown galaxy and find an alien, they are 80% of the time humanoid, and if not made out of something we can understand. That's not aliens. I support the aliens from the Final Fantasy movie, because they are literally ghosts. Unknown energy, somehow thinking and communicating. Every time I see an alien portraited as a humanoid I just want to kick a kitten.

I think Warhammer 40k did this well. The Orks has a reason to be humanoid, the only true aliens are Tyranids, and they are very alien. Very very alien.

That and Sci Fi, now a days, is about how big your space explosion can become and how flashy your lazer is. I want to see Sci Fi like Deus Ex or Cowboy Bebop, that actually makes sense. Where cultures are built on cultures we have today, where the technological sci fi element gets exploited like all hell, because why not?

lol but she is the oldest living human :P

Well if you dont count Cap Jack/ Face of Boe.
    Even those characters are fraking weird! I mean come on! A GIANT HEAD IN A JAR! I don't care how old it is supposed to be, it's fraking weird, and you could've done better!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesparks View Post
    Wait, Ammerland's in that playlist? The heck?

I'll get you the link sometime tonight, busy being distracted 'n' stuffs.
    I'll probably look at it tomorrow, I'm going to bed soon

---------- Post added 2012-08-06 at 01:18 AM ----------

2hous don't have boobs.

Well, there is also cirno.
    Looks like Slugbox art.

2hous don't have boobs.

Well, there is also cirno.
    Those eyes look so lifeless. Like they are trying to steal my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I despise a lot of sci fi due to this. They do it wrong. Doctor Who, Battlestar Galactica, Star Treck, even Star Wars at many points, I think, is utterly ridiculous.

Like, whenever they go into some unknown galaxy and find an alien, they are 80% of the time humanoid, and if not made out of something we can understand. That's not aliens. I support the aliens from the Final Fantasy movie, because they are literally ghosts. Unknown energy, somehow thinking and communicating. Every time I see an alien portraited as a humanoid I just want to kick a kitten.

I think Warhammer 40k did this well. The Orks has a reason to be humanoid, the only true aliens are Tyranids, and they are very alien. Very very alien.

That and Sci Fi, now a days, is about how big your space explosion can become and how flashy your lazer is. I want to see Sci Fi like Deus Ex or Cowboy Bebop, that actually makes sense. Where cultures are built on cultures we have today, where the technological sci fi element gets exploited like all hell, because why not?
    Go read Neuromancer, if you want cultures and sub cultures. One of the best books ive read in a long time

10+ Year Old Account
    Addendum to the TV lag thing...

I can say 100% that TV's don't / shouldn't lag. Maybe if you bought a chinese piece of shit then yeah, but if it was really a common issue then I'd hear about it a LOT more considering speedrunners pull off frame perfect stuff all the time, and a lot of the time unbuffered.

The only way I can see it lagging is if your TV is bad and has a bad analog or digital converter or w/e. Which is why I said piece of shit chinese TV.