1. #18461
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    I couldn't do what you're doing. Honestly. Without digital drawing and the option to spotlessly erase stuff I would never get the proportions right. Never. Your drawings are pencil on paper, awesome.
    Well you can remove black stuff pippy ^^
    i cant.

  2. #18462
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Ziru whereever you are now! damn you! blind guardians valhalla is stuck in my head and I have to sing it all the time now! >.<

    Here's the re-make of the song from their new CD That was what I was listening to on the stream.

  3. #18463
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
    Ghostbusters <3

    3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

  4. #18464
    Bloodsail Admiral Gutler's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Sweet Apple Acres
    Posts
    1,247
    Grrrrr cat decided to chew my headsets cord in half now i have no sound

    Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

  5. #18465
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Grrrrr cat decided to chew my headsets cord in half now i have no sound
    That almost happened to me with 4 kittens.

  6. #18466
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    I have more wins than losses in DotA 2 now, does that mean I should stop playing it?
    It's DotA 2! Of course you should stop playing.

  7. #18467
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Looooong ago, in the very dawn of time, there was a man. This man was called Ziru. He lived in a world playing computer and stuff. And he played a game (Honestly can't remember) that he livestreamed to other people over the internet who is apparently existing in this tale. I didn't think the dawn of time thing through.

    Okay, I once streamed something with my mate (I think it was Magicka), and in the middle of it I made a very obscure reference that only I got (And yes, I did chuckle at my own joke, because no one else could ;_; ). It was a reference from GSL, where the casters Tasteless and Artosis would tell stories about how a player called NesTea saved the world from all kinds of things. And just general peptalk because they love him. And I said something like "Did you know that there was once a city called Tokyo, and then there was this big Lizard that almost destroyed it, but Solazz flew in on a shark and saved the day by kicking it in the nuts" or something.

    Then I started doing it in random LoL matches. Just things like "Did you know that whenever Solazz burbs a kitten gets born into a loving family?" and such. So now that I've pestered my friends with it, and they've accepted it, whenever we see someone do something amazing, we're all like "Holy shit that's Solazz!"

    I was not aware of what I would create D: I hope you can forgive me.
    "I basically turned you into a (hilarious) legend among my friends. Please forgive me."

  8. #18468
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    DrekmEn!
    His very being can not be contained by a single, mere man.
    Shh, you saw nothing!

  9. #18469
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    "I basically turned you into a (hilarious) legend among my friends. Please forgive me."
    The question is, do you forgive him?
    Choose wisely..

  10. #18470
    The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Rezzing. Again.
    Posts
    3,937
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    "I basically turned you into a (hilarious) legend among my friends. Please forgive me."
    You're the thread's version of Chuck Norris now.

    /revere

    PS: Ziru, why not make tales like this for me? :P

  11. #18471
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frelo View Post
    Well you can remove black stuff pippy ^^
    i cant.
    I can pretty much guarantee you that with digital drawing and a pen stabilizer your stuff would look way better than mine. I need about a dozen tries to get a single pony sketch done.

  12. #18472
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Grrrrr cat decided to chew my headsets cord in half now i have no sound
    im happy that i have a dog as pet ...^^

  13. #18473
    Deleted
    Reposting this because it's Anthony Bourdain, and because it's from a Finland episode.
    Also because of pony. Bourdain is a brony!

  14. #18474
    Deleted
    Fuck. God damn, a remake that actually sounds good.

  15. #18475
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    You're the thread's version of Chuck Norris now.

    /revere

    PS: Ziru, why not make tales like this for me? :P
    I think it warrants an infraction.

  16. #18476
    Blademaster Valcron's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    SSV Normandy
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Looooong ago, in the very dawn of time, there was a man. This man was called Ziru. He lived in a world playing computer and stuff. And he played a game (Honestly can't remember) that he livestreamed to other people over the internet who is apparently existing in this tale. I didn't think the dawn of time thing through.

    Okay, I once streamed something with my mate (I think it was Magicka), and in the middle of it I made a very obscure reference that only I got (And yes, I did chuckle at my own joke, because no one else could ;_; ). It was a reference from GSL, where the casters Tasteless and Artosis would tell stories about how a player called NesTea saved the world from all kinds of things. And just general peptalk because they love him. And I said something like "Did you know that there was once a city called Tokyo, and then there was this big Lizard that almost destroyed it, but Solazz flew in on a shark and saved the day by kicking it in the nuts" or something.

    Then I started doing it in random LoL matches. Just things like "Did you know that whenever Solazz burbs a kitten gets born into a loving family?" and such. So now that I've pestered my friends with it, and they've accepted it, whenever we see someone do something amazing, we're all like "Holy shit that's Solazz!"

    I was not aware of what I would create D: I hope you can forgive me.
    All of these things are true and have happened.

  17. #18477
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalwhitemoon View Post
    You're the thread's version of Chuck Norris now.

    /revere

    PS: Ziru, why not make tales like this for me? :P
    It would go against the code. I only have Solazz, Drekmen and Bluesparks on my list, unfortunately. I think your name is on...
    * Sounds of paper falling and a cat getting stepped on on the tail

    MuCephei's list!

    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    "I basically turned you into a (hilarious) legend among my friends. Please forgive me."
    I beg of your forgiveness D:

  18. #18478
    Bloodsail Admiral Coffer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/C5wBE.png
    So this is how it ends.


  19. #18479
    Please wait Temp name's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Under construction
    Posts
    14,631
    gonna go to bed now, cya later ponies

  20. #18480
    Quote Originally Posted by Valcron View Post
    All of these things are true and have happened.
    Valcron loving the new art dude

    Missed you so much

    "Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •