Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofii View Post
    Ugh, I hear that so much. My brother happens to be a massive RHCP fan, and plays that song second most, just after Rain Dance Maggie.
    Hey, don't you diss RHCP! They are like my favorite non-metal band, alongside Gorillaz.

And especially the album By The Way. It's amazing.

Ugh, I hear that so much. My brother happens to be a massive RHCP fan, and plays that song second most, just after Rain Dance Maggie.
    I love red hot chili peppers. That isn't my favorite song but damn I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    <3 Peppers \o/
    You know it! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh. Nope. Still bored.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Well, now that you ask. Because you move in the dark themes. Nathan Explosion is your avatar. You're a deathmetalhead. The artstyles I've seen from you is very black, very twisted. Most of your focus points in discussions and debates reeks of love for the obscure, the hatred of norms and the fear of being normal. And liking grotesque things are the perfect way of standing out.

I also think you would love games like LIMBO because they are dark and twisted but in a subtle and art'sy way, which makes them seem deep. And I think you would enjoy that, though I can't know for sure.
    I probably would like, and I do like dark things. Not necessarily twisted things, but I definitely dark things. Of course, I can't stand gore. I cover my eyes most of the time when I see it. This is also why I don't watch American horror films. I do love obscure things, especially metal, and I don't hate the norm, but I like not being normal, because it makes me more unique, but I also actually like that stuff as well, I'm not just a hipster who does things that aren't mainstream because it's cool.. I'm not scared of being normal, I just enjoy things that aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone streaming right now? I'm in the process of getting drunk, so I could stream something random even though I already streamed tonight, if someone wants.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Meh. Nope. Still bored.
    * boop *

Hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I'm afraid I missed it.
    I've been lurking a lot recently.
    Since I've spent the last 24 hours explaining this story in various levels of detail, I'm gonna type out the full detail so I can just link here.

As you probably know, we have quite a few transgendered people in the thread - muCephei, Remilia, and most recently Yeast among them. I've felt something of a fascination with it for a while, and was getting a bit curious. So last week, when Cephei mentioned she'd found a really great chat of TG folks that she'd been spending time in, I made a dummy account, tracked the group down through her profile, and joined up. I lurked for a while, and eventually spoke up. I told them I was curious and asked if I could stay for a while, and we chatted for a bit. The people in the channel decided quite quickly that I was in fact trans and just hasn't realized it yet, so I figured what the hell and went full girl-mode in that chat for a week.

Turns out, I needed it, bad. I'd been holding back tons of stuff because of some pretty deep-ingrained gender roles, stuff I hadn't even realized. Everyone on there was great, and I honestly had a great time. Anyway, I thought I had everything figured out last night, I'd decided I was male but had been locking a bunch of stuff up, so I came back to Ruom's stream group where I spend a lot of my time and told this whole story, to hilarious effect. Got mocked out the ass, as I'd have expected, but all in good fun. To my surprise, a few people came forward with gender concerns they'd been holding in too, apparently I wasn't the only one. It was a really fun night - I'd wanted to make some interesting choices, and that certainly blew the status quo wide open.

Anyway, for all my certainty last night, I found myself right back in that chat this morning. So hell if I know. And that's the story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I love red hot chili peppers. That isn't my favorite song but damn I love it.
    I think their best songs are definitely Aeroplane, Venice Queen and Savior. Savior is my favorite by far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, don't you diss RHCP! They are like my favorite non-metal band, alongside Gorillaz.

And especially the album By The Way. It's amazing.
    I'm not dissing them, I just hear them way too much.

Damnit, I feel like writing a long post, but I can't help but feel it would be deemed a plea for attention. I really don't want to do that.
    Understandable. If you don't want to post here, you can PM me on Steam. Either Cranica or Cranica [Chelsea], not sure whether it's the display or account name you need.

I think their best songs are definitely Aeroplane, Venice Queen and Savior. Savior is my favorite by far.
    Alright then. Despite my love for them I've actually heard very few songs from 'em, but i can't pinpoint a favorite honestly, because i enjoy EVERY song i hear by 'em.

Deleted
    I probably would like, and I do like dark things. Not necessarily twisted things, but I definitely dark things. Of course, I can't stand gore. I cover my eyes most of the time when I see it. This is also why I don't watch American horror films. I do love obscure things, especially metal, and I don't hate the norm, but I like not being normal, because it makes me more unique, but I also actually like that stuff as well, I'm not just a hipster who does things that aren't mainstream because it's cool.. I'm not scared of being normal, I just enjoy things that aren't.
    I never said you were hipster.

I do the same thing when it comes to everyday life. I fear the norm, so I break it in every way possible. You should see my room - I have blood on my walls, I've written poems on my closet with a black marker and I have several cuts from knives and holes from throwing with knifes directly into my wall.

It's just a way to express one self.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    -snip-
    Anyway, for all my certainty last night, I found myself right back in that chat this morning. So hell if I know. And that's the story.
    You know, I feel like asking where the chat is, but at the same time I know I don't need to. I mean, I could be transgender, but I'm near certain I'm not. Also, I had no idea that Remi was transgender.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Alright then. Despite my love for them I've actually heard very few songs from 'em, but i can't pinpoint a favorite honestly, because i enjoy EVERY song i hear by 'em.
    If you want to grab an album buy them, I recommend Californication and By The Way. Those are the best by far. Blood Sugar Sex Magic is also good, but never really caught me. I like their psychedellica, their funk is a bit off imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never said you were hipster.

I do the same thing when it comes to everyday life. I fear the norm, so I break it in every way possible. You should see my room - I have blood on my walls, I've written poems on my closet with a black marker and I have several cuts from knives and holes from throwing with knifes directly into my wall.

It's just a way to express one self.
    I'm sorry if you thought that's what I meant, but I wasn't accusing you of calling me hipster, I was purely stating that I, unlike hipsters, actually enjoy the obscure stuff I listen to, when hipsters just listen to it because it's obscure.

You know, I feel like asking where the chat is, but at the same time I know I don't need to. I mean, I could be transgender, but I'm near certain I'm not. Also, I had no idea that Remi was transgender.
    It's a steam group. You should join up, at least - you'll learn a lot about transgender people in general, and it'll help you understand what Emily goes through. And yes, she is.

If you want to grab an album buy them, I recommend Californication and By The Way. Those are the best by far. Blood Sugar Sex Magic is also good, but never really caught me. I like their psychedellica, their funk is a bit off imo.
    Alright I'll keep em in mind. I know Californication is one of my favorite songs by 'em, just . . . it's so good x.x And alright, i wish my mother had some RHCP albums but sadly she doesn't. Maybe next time i go out to buy music i'll buy some of theirs

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a member, nor do I think I need to be, but I could let you in on how to find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranica View Post
    Understandable. If you don't want to post here, you can PM me on Steam. Either Cranica or Cranica [Chelsea], not sure whether it's the display or account name you need.
    I probably will post it here, because it's nothing major, I just don't want to fill up people's screens. It's not gender related, shit in my life related, not about relationships, not self hatred, not me thinking everyone pretends to like me, I already know the answers to that shit. It's mostly about friends and why I feel I should talk to some of you more on Steam. I mean, when I first joined the MMOC brony group on Steam, I added everyone I could, then I just forgot about it and never added anyone else. And I am going to make this a huge post at some point, and it's rather pointless, but I feel like saying it. Anyway, that's like the preview you see in movies for ones that are coming out later.

I probably will post it here, because it's nothing major, I just don't want to fill up people's screens. It's not gender related, shit in my life related, not about relationships, not self hatred, not me thinking everyone pretends to like me, I already know the answers to that shit. It's mostly about friends and why I feel I should talk to some of you more on Steam. I mean, when I first joined the MMOC brony group on Steam, I added everyone I could, then I just forgot about it and never added anyone else. And I am going to make this a huge post at some point, and it's rather pointless, but I feel like saying it. Anyway, that's like the preview you see in movies for ones that are coming out later.
    Oh, that's no big thing. Everyone has those little doubts sometimes.