Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mindp View Post
    Sorry, can people be nominated as a mod?
    Sorry, but no. You have to be someone who was already contributing to the forum you want to moderate.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, Derevka has been active a lot in the priest forums. Not sure those forums need a new mod really. But still a great influence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    No, you must meet the requirements and apply yourself. If you were thinking of someone else, you can PM them and ask them to apply.
    Say chaud, is this your $100 Bill?

*shows $100 Bill*
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Does anybody ever make thank you thread for the service of all the other moderators for the past year or two, or do those turn into flame wars? I think I've seen similar once and it was locked, and I just thought it'd be nice to thank even the ones who went for smaller roles in these kind of threads =P

Edit: No my sycophant ass is definitely not applying. Boub would shoot me down like he was Simo Häyhä
    Last edited by Confirm Deny; 2012-07-04 at 05:15 AM.

Good luck to all who've applied.

I'm happy to see some healthy interest from nice people I like! Can't wait to meet the new mods!

I've app'ed as well, but I've only really been active in the Mists forum lately, so I'm nervous about what that'll mean! And it might be turning into "General" in two months anyway, haha. My fingers are crossed, of course, but if I ain't right for the job, I ain't right for the job, and I'll just keep doing what I'm doing. I'm sure all the other good folks in here who've app'ed feel the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    I can only apply for the fun section forum

I don't wanna be a mod there, the mods there are hugely notorious perverts. don't tell them I said that
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2012-07-04 at 07:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Riot View Post
    Does anybody ever make thank you thread for the service of all the other moderators for the past year or two, or do those turn into flame wars? I think I've seen similar once and it was locked, and I just thought it'd be nice to thank even the ones who went for smaller roles in these kind of threads =P

Edit: No my sycophant ass is definitely not applying. Boub would shoot me down like he was Simo Häyhä
    I think I've seen 1 or 2 in the last year or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casual Riot View Post

I've seen a few. We always appreciate messages of support, but they're just not appropriate most of the time on the forum they're in, so we have little choice but to close them

But you feel a moderator is doing an excellent job, a PM is a great way to let them know

i applied time ago and just got rejected

when i can be able to apply again and what things do i need to reinforce in my post behaivor (that was an information i've been told in the rejection, not basing of the automatic message, it was someone else)

(oh, and Funstuff section)
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Good Luck to those applying!!!
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Say chaud, is this your $100 Bill?

*shows $100 Bill*
    chaud is paid in cupcakes and verbal abuse, your silly dollars have no effect.

One of these days i will actually be able to apply
    Check out my livestream and follow me on twitter.
    /
    I Livestream and do giveaways.

Deleted
    I think i would have wanted to be a moderator on the D3 forum, i browse there everyday as it is, but i don't post alot so ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    I think i would have wanted to be a moderator on the D3 forum, i browse there everyday as it is, but i don't post alot so ...
    Join in If you don't qualify this time there is always next time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'd like to clear this part up. New mods are usually so terrified (I remember) of Sunshine and Boubouille, much less the supers and even regular mods like myself, that they don't even so much as breathe for fear of being booted before they get started. Trust me, not a single infraction from those new mods will be going out without a lot of yes' from the rest of the team.
    It's MMO Champion xD why would you be terrified?

Deleted
    I'm a very overzealous douchenugget and often show favouritism.

I'd make a great moderator on these forums :-D

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    i applied time ago and just got rejected

when i can be able to apply again and what things do i need to reinforce in my post behaivor (that was an information i've been told in the rejection, not basing of the automatic message, it was someone else)

(oh, and Funstuff section)
    I think you're asking. Well I think you're probably allowed to apply again for the forum you're in. Just maintain a good posting standard. Don't be insulting, offer constructive advice to people and participate in many of the threads in your forum. If you see something that is trolling or rude, don't be rude back. Report it. That's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blimey View Post
    I'm a very overzealous douchenugget and often show favouritism.

I'd make a great moderator on these forums :-D
    I'm going to pretend you didn't just call us all douchenuggets

10+ Year Old Account
    Application sent in and waiting approval/rejection. I'm so happy I was able to apply this time. Last time they recruited I had the post count, but not in one forum. It was more like across 10 forums. XP

I'm finally eligible to apply, but I enjoy posting strong, barely-respectful opinions and I'm afraid I would have to start being all objective and stuff.. :/
    Where is the fun in that! ^^
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If you don't qualify this time there is always next time!
    Technically, applications are always open; we just advertise them every so often.

We may not get around to them immediately when it's not one of the times we advertise, but anyone is welcome to apply any time.