Deleted

BF3 premium rant

What's up with the fact that I have to pay twice for Back to Karkand expansion for BF3? I already bought it before, and now I have to pay Premium to play it? That's just incredibly stupid.

I got B2K expansion and I can still play it without premium. I dont like the idea of buying it again if I get premium, but I got it at 50% off so my ass is slightly less chapped

Deleted
    How much does premium cost for ppl who don't have the expansion? I wonder if I have to pay the same ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    How much does premium cost for ppl who don't have the expansion? I wonder if I have to pay the same ;_;
    $50, Id hope for some sale on it but I foresee it being a long way off

@ Diesta. the premium service pack is not going to prevent you from played the BTK xpac, rather, it will allow you to get a few things. you will be able to get ALL of the future dlc when they release. this saves you about 50% of the cost of buying them separate. since you already have BTK, you probably are only really saving about 30%, but meh. Secondly, you will get priority que on all (official) servers. this is the only part of the PS pack that i don't like, as it makes it hell to not buy the pack. if you buy the ultimate service pack, you will get all of that AND all the shortcut packs.( i only recomend that if you hate rpg grinds in shooters) that being said, unfortunately, you still have to pay the full 50 bucks for the PS package, but its well worth it if you havent bought the CQC pack, and want to get into the game faster.

I asked myself the same thing. "is it worth the money". yep it is, even though I already have the BTK pack, it still ends up being cheaper to go premium than buying all the map packs separately. Assuming you want to play all the map packs, then I would suggest going premium.

Quote Originally Posted by Willing View Post
    I asked myself the same thing. "is it worth the money". yep it is, even though I already have the BTK pack, it still ends up being cheaper to go premium than buying all the map packs separately. Assuming you want to play all the map packs, then I would suggest going premium.

With the map packs being spread so far apart, they might go on sale sometimes and it got the other 4 at 50% off you come out a bit cheaper, but you would have to wait and watch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    With the map packs being spread so far apart, they might go on sale sometimes and it got the other 4 at 50% off you come out a bit cheaper, but you would have to wait and watch
    You can say that about ANY game/item. But if you want to play it when it's hot, it's definitely worth the 50 bucks.

The base game might very well go on sale at some point, but I doubt any of the DLCs are gonna go that way until well after the last one launches.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The base game might very well go on sale at some point, but I doubt any of the DLCs are gonna go that way until well after the last one launches.
    Sales already up for $35 on some sites already.