Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Ohh... and could the mod who's starting the game please send out a PM well before the game starts of the exact time the game will start to everyone but treann, so that we have a decent chance of getting in a post before.

And have the start time when Treann is usually asleep as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Ohh... and could the mod who's starting the game please send out a PM well before the game starts of the exact time the game will start to everyone but treann, so that we have a decent chance of getting in a post before.

lol. Welllllllllllllll, Treann is too good and we have no idea when it will start to the T. Foxxi is heading this one.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Game will start soon™

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon™ usually being Mondays

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    /Bump

People should sign up more, all the cool kids are doing it.

We have cigawettes and cake.

Deleted
    Where have all the people gone to? We used to have so much more people

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Where have all the people gone to? We used to have so much more people
    It's because I'm here. Me scare people.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    It's because I'm here. Me scare people.
    You wish!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Too busy doing top secret Swedish stuff. Super complicated stuff, lots of hardwork
    How come you're doing secret swedish stuff and not me?!

wat
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    bumping for players! CMON PEOPLE

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I right in assuming that the 'lynch target' can only be a Vanilla Townie?

It would be too OP for the Cop to be a lynch target yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Am I right in assuming that the 'lynch target' can only be a Vanilla Townie?

It would be too OP for the Cop to be a lynch target yes?
    He won't know he's the LT so he can't just openly role claim, doesn't seem like much of an issue to me.

Hopefully I don't get scum again... at this rate I am going to be lynched+NK'd over and over for posting my stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

A question for the setup -

Do the scum automatically win once they lynch the target? Or is it simply a requirement - they still have to gain a majority in the town?

I was thinking they win when the target is lynched, so that they actually make an effort to lynch thier target rather than just waiting for it to happen. But I'm open to suggestions/ opinions. What do you all think..? Should the scum need to outnumber the town too?

I'm just afraid the game ends on day 1 or 2 that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this seems like if the mafia team is smart they can end the game pretty fast.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Having the mafia win as soon as they lynch their lynch target will make the town more inclined to do a no-lynch. Especially if you add in that the mafia must lynch the lynch target before they're equal in number with the town. Without adding the the game is more like a normal game but with the town in a constant MyLo. With the lynch target not having the win condition directly attached to it, the lynch target instead becomes a townie living in an impregnable bunker or a doc that can only protect itself.

I can't really see that I find either option to really be something that spice up the game. It feels like the game will be very random depending on who becomes the lynch target. If it's say Lysah or AoD, it becomes considerably easier and the town may do the lynching for you, but if it's Treann or Lelly it's considerably harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Too busy doing top secret Swedish stuff
    "top secret Swedish stuff" => Google Translate (Swedish) => Google => First hit => Google Translate (English) =>
    Saudis saw Swedish top-secret facility

Updated 2012-03-21 07:05. Published 2012-03-21 07:04

A delegation from Saudi Arabia visited the 2009 armed forces top secret command center in Bålsta outside Stockholm.

No unauthorized person can see the facility, which the war should be used to control the Swedish troops.

"You and I must not get in there, but they were admitted. Unbelievable," said a source in the armed forces to Expressen.

In a letter from the then Swedish ambassador to Saudi Arabia, Jan Thesleff, to representatives of the Saudi royal family, which the newspaper published on Wednesday, states that "a number of underground facilities with different functions," visited by the Saudi delegation.
    So... hmm... You're showing off Sweden's defences to some rich families in the middle east?

I can't really see that I find either option to really be something that spice up the game. It feels like the game will be very random depending on who becomes the lynch target. If it's say Lysah or AoD, it becomes considerably easier and the town may do the lynching for you, but if it's Treann or Lelly it's considerably harder.
    I find this offensive, the town wouldn't lynch me. I would argue that me being immune to NKs is probably one of the best possible things that can happen for the town.