Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    Is it too late to back out of the game? Something unexpected just came up....
    I hope everything is ok! /hugz

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, giggled at seeing how people want the first post . Well I responded to my PM rather fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Lol, giggled at seeing how people want the first post . Well I responded to my PM rather fast.
    I don't want the first post per se, I just want a post before Treann But that probably means the first post.

Deleted
    Have the PM's for participation been sent out already?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Have the PM's for participation been sent out already?
    ....like five days ago yeah

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    ....like five days ago yeah
    Highly unlikely it was 5 days ago when the last mafia game ended 7 days ago but alright I guessed I missed it.

Checked PM inbox, got mine about two and a half days ago. 5pm my time on the 7th.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Checked PM inbox, got mine about two and a half days ago. 5pm my time on the 7th.
    Its what I did, no idea if you don't get PMs when banned or if they ignored me because I was banned.

You get PMs but you can't send them back, ask foxxi, game's still being delayed anyway.

Apologies, I had real life issues last night, and am at work with only a phone right now. Game will start later tonight when I get home from work, roughly 7pm edt

Make sure treann is offline.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Treann will be offline as long as Foxxi starts the game after work :P And Joy, the plan for your confirmation was that you were going to accept that steam friend request and I was going to confirm you were playing...cept you never logged onto steam till yesterday lol. I guess Foxxi didn't send you a pm? /shrug :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I doubt Treann will be offline as long as Foxxi starts the game after work :P And Joy, the plan for your confirmation was that you were going to accept that steam friend request and I was going to confirm you were playing...cept you never logged onto steam till yesterday lol. I guess Foxxi didn't send you a pm? /shrug :3
    Sowwie, I just never use steam

Nope no PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, had I known that you weren't on Steam often, I wouldn't have hatched this seemingly brilliant plan and Foxxi would've sent you a pm lol. Just state that you're playing here or even send her a pm telling her you're in and you should be fine.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Yeah, had I known that you weren't on Steam often, I wouldn't have hatched this seemingly brilliant plan and Foxxi would've sent you a pm lol. Just state that you're playing here or even send her a pm telling her you're in and you should be fine.
    Or you could've just asked puri or holz to tell me on skype

will PM foxxi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Or you could've just asked puri or holz to tell me on skype

will PM foxxi.
    get out of here with your logic!

I didn't think of skype...

Deleted
    get out of here with your logic!

I didn't think of skype...
    No worries, should be fine now anyway. (assuming foxxi still wants me in the game)