Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Valen~ View Post
    Are you sure you're referring to the current state of healers in MoP?! Because mana IS a problem even without mana burn!
    mana a problem in cataclysm?... HA, thanks i havent laughed that good in aeons...
    It might have been a problem in viscious season, but after that, NO...

Good riddance to a shit spell that should have never been implemented. I'm sure people will have fun now that they can actually come out from behind pillars. Before it was just a pillar humpfest whenever a disc priest went against us since the second we came into LOS it was just "HERP DERP MANA BERN HERP DERP." Priests cannot cry about this. They're more than good enough without it.

I also noticed that Mind Control is going to be an optional talent or it appears that way? That's lame as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkie View Post
    mana a problem in cataclysm?... HA, thanks i havent laughed that good in aeons...
    It might have been a problem in viscious season, but after that, NO...
    I've noticed that Paladins and Druids don't tend to go OOM very fast in arena in Season 11, but Shaman and Priests have that problem quite often.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

almost OOM! RAPTURE! +11%

Fear, peneance, IF + flash, shield...7%.

MELEE ON YOU! RAPTURE! +14%!

PEELING from your mate! peneance, renew and mending proc'ing off a dot +10%!

MELEE AGAIN! RAPTURE! 17%

FEAR...etc etc etc.

This normally happens to me when once a fullmoon i got manaburned from other priest.

The spell cost ain't keeping up with the titanic mana pool you get every piece of Cataclysmic gladiator you wear. 403 ilevel stuff, no jokes.

Deleted
    Good riddance.

I'm of the opinion that all healers should have it, or no healers should have it. Removing someone's resource? Only one class can do that. That's not balanced at all, that's completely and utterly retarded.

I will not miss it, and I will pee on its grave.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    I've noticed that Paladins and Druids don't tend to go OOM very fast in arena in Season 11, but Shaman and Priests have that problem quite often.
    I OOM holy paladins in arenas still The trick is to do more damage than they can handle <wink>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdZ8Yy2P4m8&feature=plcp

Edit: Key is dispelling divine pleas.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter