Thread: Bank of Cthulhu

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bank of Cthulhu

Friend just sent me this image, and I loved it!

If you could have anything on your bank notes, what would it be?

Original £20 note for reference

Last edited by The Glitch; 2012-07-05 at 05:04 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tits. Tons of boobs and tits. The back would be ass. Girls everywhere.

I'm classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Tits. Tons of boobs and tits. The back would be ass. Girls everywhere.

I'm classy.
    Oh come on! Use your imagination! ...boobs and ass well thats nothing special;( Come on!

10+ Year Old Account
    That is all I would want though. Even if it's not imaginative

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Oh come on! Use your imagination! ...boobs and ass well thats nothing special;( Come on!
    Does having us switch to some form of galactic credit, similar to those of Star Wars or Mass Effect count? No? Alright, then I'd have the money covered in masquerade masks, cloaks, daggers, and pistols.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would probably make a super colorful bill. With explosions. And me walking away from said explosions whilst not looking at them.

Also, a top hat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

The first post and your reaction cracked me up, Especially with Andrys avatar xD

I'd want.... Fire/water/earth/air nation money!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Does having us switch to some form of galactic credit, similar to those of Star Wars or Mass Effect count? No? Alright, then I'd have the money covered in masquerade masks, cloaks, daggers, and pistols.
    I guess you could change the currency too, it would be yours to do with as you pleased, and I love the idea of masquerade masks, cloaks, daggers and pistols!

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/p3tf2.jpg[IMG]
    Damn, why can't money be cool like that?

Explicit representations of all of Skelington's fetishes with a cute little pokemon in the corner wishing you a happy day and better morrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    I would probably make a super colorful bill. With explosions. And me walking away from said explosions whilst not looking at them.

Also, a top hat.
    Random is good.. lol.

What kind of explosions? Gunpowder? Gas? Fireworks? Grenades?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    The first post and your reaction cracked me up, Especially with Andrys avatar xD

I'd want.... Fire/water/earth/air nation money!!
    I'm glad I could make you smile

Also love the idea of fire/water/earth/air themed notes, that could be rather interesting!

I guess you could change the currency too, it would be yours to do with as you pleased, and I love the idea of masquerade masks, cloaks, daggers and pistols!
    Liquid rainbows will be my currency in that case. Or maybe fire... Possibly tears..

Well, then I'd switch to a standardized, electronic galactic wide currency, that would have physical tokens (for those who would prefer them) with masquerade masks, cloaks, daggers and pistols, marking the value of the token.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Damn, why can't money be cool like that?

Explicit representations of all of Skelington's fetishes with a cute little pokemon in the corner wishing you a happy day and better morrow.
    I know right? I guess we're quite lucky in the UK compared to say America, from the stand point of, UK money is quite colourful (though not as colourful s say Australia etc) but compared to the US it is, which is quite nice.

But I would love it if we could design our own, (would be silly and a mega amount of work to do so) but similar to credit cards, where you can choose a themed card, would be pretty nifty!

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 06:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Liquid rainbows will be my currency in that case. Or maybe fire... Possibly tears..
    Haha, well liquid Rainbows sounds good to me, not sure about tears, happy tears or sad tears? The answer could make a big difference!

Ronald Reagan wearing a massive top hat, riding a giant spider that's shooting lasers from each of it's eyes, and dual-weilding six-necked electric guitars that also has lasers firing from each neck. In the background would be a nuclear explosion of rainbows caused by a hideous mutation of flying Care Bears and My Little Ponies ("My Little Caring Centaur Bears", maybe?). The other side would have the beer-chugging, middle-aged, slightly overweight Power Rangers fighting Flying Spaghetti Monster who's shaped like Godzilla.

Or maybe I'd just have Cookie Monster - "Om nom nom! Monies!! Om nom nom!"

BTW, @Mynta Vali Daseriu: LOVE the idea of a currency with masquerade masks... why not just make the masks the currency itself?

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Well, then I'd switch to a standardized, electronic galactic wide currency, that would have physical tokens (for those who would prefer them) with masquerade masks, cloaks, daggers and pistols, marking the value of the token.
    Haha <3 Sounds like a plan, wonder what that would do to the economy, so would your tokens be small or a decent size, rectangular, or round, or some other shape? would the design be printed on or embossed into the plastic/metal/other token? ;o

---------- Post added 2012-07-05 at 06:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wreliq View Post
    Ronald Reagan wearing a massive top hat, riding a giant spider that's shooting lasers from each of it's eyes, and dual-weilding six-necked electric guitars that also has lasers firing from each neck. In the background would be a nuclear explosion of rainbows caused by a hideous mutation of flying Care Bears and My Little Ponies ("My Little Caring Centaur Bears", maybe?). The other side would have the beer-chugging, middle-aged, slightly overweight Power Rangers fighting Flying Spaghetti Monster who's shaped like Godzilla.

Or maybe I'd just have Cookie Monster - "Om nom nom! Monies!! Om nom nom!"

BTW, @Mynta Vali Daseriu: LOVE the idea of a currency with masquerade masks... why not just make the masks the currency itself?
    Now there's imagination! Jesus, that would be one helluva busy bank note!...information overload. Dunno if you'd manage to use the money, you'd probably just stand there mesmerised by it, leading you to forget what you were doing and wander off without paying.

Quote Originally Posted by wreliq View Post
    That could also work. It would get rather annoying carrying around a bunch of masquerade masks, though. Unless...

Haha <3 Sounds like a plan, wonder what that would do to the economy, so would your tokens be small or a decent size, rectangular, or round, or some other shape? would the design be printed on or embossed into the plastic/metal/other token? ;o
    The tokens would be shaped like a generic shield, with each of the four possible designs done to look like a coat of arms. They'd be about a third of the size of the dollar notes from the US. There would be a 100 credit token, a 1000 credit token, a 10000 credit token, and a 100000 credit token.

Continuing from the "Unless..." the credit card type things would just be a masquerade mask, that people wore at all times out in the public. You could have it designed however you want, of course. Each one would have to be unique. Merchants and such would have some way to scan it, so that you could pay for something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, well liquid Rainbows sounds good to me, not sure about tears, happy tears or sad tears? The answer could make a big difference!
    In order to buy luxurious stuff you need a tear of a mermaid.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    In order to buy luxurious stuff you need a tear of a mermaid.
    Why would you want to make a Mermaid cry? Ya meanie!

10+ Year Old Account
    The monopoly guy! With the player tokens for all the denominations.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you want to make a Mermaid cry? Ya meanie!
    Somebody mentions liquid currency, somehow my mind went to Pirates of the Caribbean.