Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Am I the only one sad that none SP related info were leaked from the press event ?
    Nothing unexpected. The SW:P buff announcement goes out one day before live. The subsequent nerf gets hotfixed by friday after launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Nothing unexpected. The SW:P buff announcement goes out one day before live. The subsequent nerf gets hotfixed by friday after launch.
    T_T but I wanna be optimist

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Dierdre View Post
    Ya but that leveling doe
    Hi Sephurik

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Ya but that leveling doe
    Of the 5 biggest nerds on my server, four of them are priests (me included) - so I leveled 85-90 without sleep in like 16 hours or something - but someone beat me by 20 minutes. The fastest warrior dinged 90 like 3 days after MoP launch - because there were no PvE warrior mains on our server (dead server, but still!). I'm still kind of bitter about that one, I was soooo close to server first 90 ><

I almost got server first 80 DK way back in the day too, a guild was sponsoring a race where everyone put in 1K, and then the winner takes the pot. But then when I was in the lead into 89, they had a group powerlevel their contender the last little bit

Maybe I shall try harder in WoD though
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    no more feats/chievs for realm first thought /rip
    Sig by Safhira

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulyouth View Post
    no more feats/chievs for realm first thought /rip
    Wwwhat now?

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post
    Wwwhat now?

This is a sad day for us leveling racers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Ya I was following along in three different places on the net for leaks about priests - nothing (
    Probably because priest notes look like:

Priests - Shadow, Holy, and Disc... yea idk guys. We need to do something but not sure what... we'll come back to it. On to mages instead!

Deleted
    Of the 5 biggest nerds on my server, four of them are priests (me included) - so I leveled 85-90 without sleep in like 16 hours or something - but someone beat me by 20 minutes. The fastest warrior dinged 90 like 3 days after MoP launch - because there were no PvE warrior mains on our server (dead server, but still!). I'm still kind of bitter about that one, I was soooo close to server first 90 ><

I almost got server first 80 DK way back in the day too, a guild was sponsoring a race where everyone put in 1K, and then the winner takes the pot. But then when I was in the lead into 89, they had a group powerlevel their contender the last little bit

Maybe I shall try harder in WoD though
    I suppose you meant 79. Cool story btw. I didn't bother with realm firsts. We had a top 10 guild on the opposite faction which is relativity the underdog (2:1 or sth) but they had so many resources they could gank the contenders. And they succeeded. Still, was fun wiping them on Sha and Galleon.

Hey guys... any other Draenei shadowpriest out there ? 'cause I want to know WHY Gift of the Naaru breaks our Shadowform ? I mean... it is a racial it should not break our Shadowform. And why did they make Hymn of Hope break Shadowform ? It was not the case before. Like when it was a Draenei-only spell. Those two things really annoy me. I guess what I am asking is if the Dev gave any reasons for theses changes ? Thanks

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Hey guys... any other Draenei shadowpriest out there ? 'cause I want to know WHY Gift of the Naaru breaks our Shadowform ? I mean... it is a racial it should not break our Shadowform. And why did they make Hymn of Hope break Shadowform ? It was not the case before. Like when it was a Draenei-only spell. Those two things really annoy me. I guess what I am asking is if the Dev gave any reasons for theses changes ? Thanks
    GotN and HoH break shadowform because they're holy school, and holy spells had always broken shadowform before the introduction of Glyph of Dark Binding, which was then baked into shadow.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to be a Space Goat Shadowpriest too when I originally swapped to Alliance I went nelf when they nerfed Heroic Presence

For all my draenei spriests <3

Let's see if we can finally get the devs thinking about it
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2014-03-02 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks Yvaelle

Well the problem is that HoH was not breaking Shadowform in the beginning (before it was changed I don't know when) and if I recall correctly... neither was GotN.

It just makes no sense to me that they changed that... okay they are "holy" but so is PW:S, PW:F... I just find it really annoying.

Homophobia is so gay.

I used to be a Space Goat Shadowpriest too when I originally swapped to Alliance I went nelf when they nerfed Heroic Presence

For all my draenei spriests <3

Let's see if we can finally get the devs thinking about it
    Dunno about GotN, but at least heroic presence will be useful again.

Since we're talking WoD races would you go worgen panda or human? Talking pure DPSwise :P

15+ Year Old Account

I wanna be alli again so sick of troll, want to be a male human again with my wizard mog
    Sig by Safhira

Deleted
    NIce post, thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Binding was made baseline, it's Focused Mending now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frmercury View Post
    Dark Binding was made baseline, it's Focused Mending now.
    O.O

So wait I'm confused - Shadow can always cast Renew, ProM, and Life Grip in Shadowform now?

Then they deleted glyph of focused mending, and made glyph of dark binding into glyph of focused mending?

So weird!