Probably going to feel stupid for asking...

But with the changes to how DoTs work, we no longer have to worry about procs and to update DoTs accordingly with a recast...

That being said, does this also affect Blood Lust?

i.e. - While I already got DoTs up... when BL has been cast I don't have to recast the DoTs. I just carry on with Rotation priority ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything auto calculates. Blizz has taken all the thinking out of it for you!

You essentially dont have to worry about it. Haste will be applied appropriately to each dot so you wont lose out, and all buffs and cooldowns will be applied appropriately so you dont have to recast anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symmone View Post
    Everything auto calculates. Blizz has taken all the thinking out of it for you!

You essentially dont have to worry about it. Haste will be applied appropriately to each dot so you wont lose out, and all buffs and cooldowns will be applied appropriately so you dont have to recast anything.
    I've never had trouble with snapshotting dots etc. but i love the change. Just imagine it wouldve been the other way around, like if it was dynamic until now, and blizz just changed it to snapshotting, Im pretty sure everyone would have found that to be really stupid.

And believe me, there will still and always be good and bad players, despite the changes that made dotting easier

Also, warlocks arent broken anymore (protectors)