Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    at what itemlevel do i gem only 320 haste? i get very unlucky and have a lot of spirit+crit items so i barely got to 8085

edit: reckless and energized gems depending on socket bonuses of course, duh
    You can do it at any level actually, haste is our best secondary stat at any gear level. It doesn't really matter which you choose between Intellect, Haste, and Spirit/Hit - they're all great. Hit/Spirit is the largest effective bonus for gemming (because of the double allowance for secondaries), but most of us are flooded with Spirit already - Haste is the next best option.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    So all things considered with crit now, do you think Cha-Ye TF beats out normal UVLS? Both 2/2

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

I'm a little confused on something and I would like to have a better undestanding of how things are this tier. Currently I have 4piece t16, with normal meg trinket 2/2 and TF UVLS 2/2 with an item level of 555. From my understanding, I should aim towards 18,200 haste (since I do not have an amp trinket) then go crit/ mastery in a 1:1 ratio. Is this accurate or not?

I got fed up about not being able to use my shiny new loots so I just gemmed/enchanted/reforged everything without future planning and I'm at 17% hit. Stupid hit racial! WTB troll again .
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swaylol View Post
    I'm a little confused on something and I would like to have a better undestanding of how things are this tier. Currently I have 4piece t16, with normal meg trinket 2/2 and TF UVLS 2/2 with an item level of 555. From my understanding, I should aim towards 18,200 haste (since I do not have an amp trinket) then go crit/ mastery in a 1:1 ratio. Is this accurate or not?
    There may be new weight to crit, and currently the last thing I saw was hast to like 14900 and then crit.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    There may be new weight to crit, and currently the last thing I saw was hast to like 14900 and then crit.
    Hit Cap > 14873 Haste > Crit > Mastery > Haste above 14873

I will flay your mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reposed View Post
    Hit Cap > 14873 Haste > Crit > Mastery > Haste above 14873
    Atm sitting at 18250 haste with normal gems (reckless, purified and quick), 565 item lvl and 4 set t16... do u think its wise to drop to 14873 haste only from reforge or to change gems also (haste gems to crt gems) ?. Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Nebulla View Post
    Atm sitting at 18250 haste with normal gems (reckless, purified and quick), 565 item lvl and 4 set t16... do u think its wise to drop to 14873 haste only from reforge or to change gems also (haste gems to crt gems) ?. Thx in advance
    Getting as close as possible by using aforementioned formula, I'd say go for it!

I will flay your mind.

I'm looking up top ranking spriests, their gemming is weird! Some are gemming pure 320crit! I dont even know anymore!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking up top ranking spriests, their gemming is weird! Some are gemming pure 320crit! I dont even know anymore!
    Makes sense once you hit the haste soft cap, throw the rest into crit according to latest thinking.

16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

any word on when the new calculations will come out? i just got the garrosh trinket(along with flex purified) and i can quite easily make the soft haste BP now but i assume i should drop down to the 14305(goblin) BP and go crit>mastery(non 2p)

Deleted
    i have no set bonus either and i raid yesterday with the new stats soft cap haste>full crit !!!!!!! I felt really good and happy !!!! XDXDXD

Where are you guys getting this information about the new calculations? I've been searching and wondering if I should maintain my 18,200 haste break point or go all out crit. Currently 555 item level with LFR 2/2 purified and 4 set t16. Hit Cap > 14873 Haste > Crit > Mastery > Haste above 14873 is the way to go now?
    Last edited by Lubsin; 2013-10-08 at 04:33 PM.

Where are you guys getting this information about the new calculations? I've been searching and wondering if I should maintain my 18,200 haste break point or go all out crit. Currently 555 item level with LFR 2/2 purified and 4 set t16. Hit Cap > 14873 Haste > Crit > Mastery > Haste above 14873 is the way to go now?
    That is the word on the street right now but there is nothing concrete yet. You have to wait a bit longer for more solid information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are you guys getting this information about the new calculations?
    HowtoPriest.com

Deleted
    Short Trinket choice Question:

I have the AMP Trinket from Flex, Black Blood of Y'Shaarj Normal and Kardris Toxic Totem Heroic.

i played with AMP and black blood but got yesterday Kardris, switched out the AMP for kardris and lost alot of SimDPS. Is the DPS gain from kardris hidden?

Lost about 10k DPS.

So which one are the best to choose?

Galakras one ofc. Higher ilvl = more spellpower. Other stats are irrelevant.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Galakras one ofc. Higher ilvl = more spellpower. Other stats are irrelevant.
    This remember me icc: stack gs, forget about the stats, just stack gs. 400~ sp for over 1200 haste? i also can use the legendary socket and drop another gem on the horridon staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterik View Post
    This remember me icc: stack gs, forget about the stats, just stack gs. 400~ sp for over 1200 haste? i also can use the legendary socket and drop another gem on the horridon staff.
    You're also getting other secondary stats. Just because haste is best doesn't mean other stats are worthless. In fact, secondary stats are usually close in value according to my sims.