Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremynative View Post
    ohhh ok. I was inside when i tried it before and the little thing you get when you get the iron suit went to 70% and just stopped with no information. i thought the game was broke.
    Exactly the problem I was having, and it was only after several games ranting about the problem did someone else come up with that suggestion.
    I agree the lack of feedback from the game as to why it failed was annoying.

Best F2P FPS I've ever played, there's still a little P2W though (I believe TB talks about it in his video). I've had issues with their servers disconnecting me and before that I had CTD, so unfortunatley I've grown tired of the game.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    I tried it but the optimizing is just teribad.If you turn on directx 11 you start lagging like a beast.Np only 6 fps with directx 11.
    I have everything set to max and Dx11 on and I get absurdly off the charts frames per second and it stays that way regardless of the stuff happening on screen in abundance.

I just want others reading this that the graphics options for this game are extremely well created and you have lots of different settings from low to max to play with.

Also, about summoning the hardsuits - It's annoying for sure because I have nothing but sky above me (the helicopter landing pad out on the rooftop stage) and it keeps blinking red and switching it's location. I think that summoning the suit should be redesigned or touched up a little. Especially since you can't even switch weapons or you'll lose the little summoning controller (at least that happened to me).
    Last edited by JustintimeSS; 2012-07-11 at 03:59 PM.

Deleted
    It's sadly unplayable for me, BF3 is easier on my pc than this game.

I turned almost everything to low detail on 800x600 and it's still unplayable for me, sure my machine is 4 year old but I still play most games with ultra gfx settings on 1900x and have 30fps+

It looks like it's time to upgrade but somehow prices have skyrocketed compared to 4 years ago, had a top rig for 700€, now it looks closer to 1400+ for the equivalent :/

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    My most common issue with the hardsuit is that it is "dropped" in.
    Therefore it kept failing to spawn when in an enclosed area.
    Ensure there is no ceiling or obstacles above you, it being open space instead.
    I've had that for sure. Although, I had a very weird bug on that map with the containers and ship. I had nothing above me, but the hardsuit dropped in on the roof of a building about 20m away. The odd thing was it was green the whole 3 seconds and looked like it was going to be just fine. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by joecool4433 View Post
    I've had that for sure. Although, I had a very weird bug on that map with the containers and ship. I had nothing above me, but the hardsuit dropped in on the roof of a building about 20m away. The odd thing was it was green the whole 3 seconds and looked like it was going to be just fine. /shrug
    Had that happen too.

I'd say the only thing more infuriating than that is to use HRV prior to summoning one, seeing no one remotely near me, summoning the suit and then having an enemy spawn near me and kill me. He then steals my suit and rides around in it, raping my team since no one knows how to use god damn stingers/flamethrowers except me apparently.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    Had that happen too.
    I'd say the only thing more infuriating than that is to use HRV prior to summoning one, seeing no one remotely near me, summoning the suit and then having an enemy spawn near me and kill me.[snip.
    oh spawns are definitely fucked up, hope they fix some of the issues with that

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS
    [snip] Especially since you can't even switch weapons or you'll lose the little summoning controller [snip]
    You can switch weapon without losing the remote, just reselect it using your secondary weapon boutton

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte
    [snip] there's still a little P2W though (I believe TB talks about it in his video) [snip]
    eh ? not really. Having played the game a little (lvl 21 now ) the main issues that TB raises are not very important :
    - incendiary bullet aren't that hot (ho ho ho). Sure they deal more total damage, but with the ttl as currently in game, you'll most likely get killed first at equal skill before the extra dot can kick in. After the fight you opponent can just use the heal injector to heal himself up. You also cannot use large mag or quick mag with elemental bullet.
    - Hero aren't that great either. Sure you get some bonus you wouldn't be able to get with custom build, but you can't modify anything in the hero, meaning you're stuck with whatever preset they have
    - He touched a word on invisibility in the follow up. To sum it up : once again it's not as good as it looks on paper. You're still awfully visible on hrv, you're visible if you move and you need to switch weapon (and remove invisibility) to attack anybody. You also lose use of a tactical pack, for example the more useful heal injector or the really good (in tactical map, aka not KC, TDM or DM) revive injector.

Also on the subject of performance, i run the game no problem on a 4500 mobility on a laptop. ofc i turn everything off. motion blur is destabilising and light shaft are just a distraction
    Last edited by mmoce098a05eeb; 2012-07-11 at 09:19 PM.

I love the revive injector so very much! It really keeps me playing when I'm doing bad since I start playing defensively, following people around and reviving as support with the riot shield on my back.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirilenko View Post
    You can switch weapon without losing the remote, just reselect it using your secondary weapon button
    I thought I tried that but afterwards I was scared to try again because I didn't want to waste my HS.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirilenko View Post
    eh ? not really. Having played the game a little (lvl 21 now ) the main issues that TB raises are not very important :
    - incendiary bullet aren't that hot (ho ho ho). Sure they deal more total damage, but with the ttl as currently in game, you'll most likely get killed first at equal skill before the extra dot can kick in. After the fight you opponent can just use the heal injector to heal himself up. You also cannot use large mag or quick mag with elemental bullet.
    I love incendiary rounds so very much. I got them unlocked through a pack so I've had them on my SMG since like level 6. The times a dude dies right after he kills me happens quite a bit and also popping off a few shots then hiding and getting a kill is awesome. I'm sure over time I'll find them to be sub-par but at level 15 they are quite nice.

I've logged 3 hours so far. The game is amazing good value for being F2P! Though sometimes I do really well, and sometimes I suck horribly. But I'm having excellent fun with both.