Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    That's kind of how I feel about the 4th generation, except that the only Pokémon I somewhat liked was Palkia, and I didn't even like the story. Nothing actually good came out of that generation in my opinion, okay, maybe the 2nd generation remakes, they did kick some major ass, but other than that nothing good came out of the main games, NOTHING. Even the multiple formes was a stupid thing, as that was primarly Deoxys' thing, and that was only cool because you could choose between all different stats, not only have 2 options like for Shaymin and Giratina. There's a couple of cool Pokémon in the 5th generation in my opinion, but again, the ugly and boring ones outnumber the cool ones. Atleast we're in the right direction, they fixed the broken gameplay atleast.
    I wouldn't say it added nothing. Maybe not as much as Gen 2 or 3, but there was still the physical/special split and the new 3D style graphics. They were the first games to have online and use the touch screen too, which were pretty big.

Gen 5 added a few cool features, like seasons, but the gameplay didn't change very much from HG/SS. Actually, I still prefer HG/SS's gameplay just because the interface is so much better.

Metal Gear Solid 4

It's a toss-up between Zelda: Majora's Mask, Metroid Prime 2, pretty much any Pokemon game and WoW.

Actually i'm gonna go ahead and break the rules of this game; I choose them all!

10+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect (all 3), WoW, Kotor, Pokemon (until I discovered effort values), Crash Bandicoot (my 1st game). Just a few of my favorites.

10+ Year Old Account
    FPS: Halo
    MMO: World of Warcraft
    MOBA: HoN/DotA
    RPG: Mass Effect
    Fighter: Mortal Kombat
    RTS: Warcraft III

10+ Year Old Account
    ohhhhh I HATE this question lol.... I have enjoyed far too many to really narrow it down.

Table Top: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5e
    GB / GBA : Pokemon Blue / Pokemon Gold
    SNES: Chrono Trigger / Final Fantasy 3 (US)
    Sega Genesis: Gunstar Heroes
    PS1: FF7 / Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
    PS2: Armored Core: Another Age/ Baldur's Gate 1&2
    Xbox360: Gears of War / Chrome Hounds
    PC: WoW, Terraria, Minecraft, Vindictus, Battlefield 3

So yeah, while I can't narrow it down to one, I figured I could at least narrow down a brief list based on platform.
    Last edited by Orodoth; 2012-07-07 at 05:34 PM.
    If you love / enjoy WoW in its current state, don't bother with my signature...with all due respect, its not for you. (note: I am happy and respectful though, of your enthrallment with WoW... if not a little envious!)
    My dirty little nefarious nautical profession secret - its where I go to get my fix

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by djvdlaan View Post
    Golden sun! Where The lost Age was the best part.
    Counter-strike comes close after that.
    Oh hai Saturos!

15+ Year Old Account
    Final Fantasy 6 and Disgaea are my two favorites by far. I want a DS/3DS remake of FF6 SO freaking badly. I don't even care that they keep putting of a remake of FF7, as long as they give me FF6 they'll at least get some money from me (since I haven't bought a recent FF title since 12, which I absolutely hated).
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Suikoden View Post
    Oh hai Saturos!
    And Menardi!
    I love those two characters more than any character in any game. They have the most amazing quotes, along with Alex.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baldur's Gate 1/2 (probably 2) and the original .hacks.

Don't think I've ever nolifed games quite so vigorously as the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    I wouldn't say it added nothing. Maybe not as much as Gen 2 or 3, but there was still the physical/special split and the new 3D style graphics. They were the first games to have online and use the touch screen too, which were pretty big.
    I could live without both to be honest, and neither matters when the gameplay is slower than a snail with a freakin' bazooka tied to its back. It's also not 3D style graphics, its sprites made in such a way that the scene has some depth. I really don't want to start some Poké-war though, so just move along guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ratchet & Clank 2: Going Commando
    World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade
    Pokémon: Ruby/Sapphire Version

That would be it.

WoW... need I say more?!

Tales of Symphonia
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.