Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Veteran WoW raiders returning for MoP! LF25MG

Hello there! Me and a couple friends have recently re-subscribed(classes posted below)and wish to make a comeback for Mists of Pandaria. We have a broad spectrum of raiding experience, I personally have raided hardcore throughout Vanilla/BC(SWP) and one tier of WotlK(Ulduar), the others have thorough ICC and Cataclysm experience. We are looking for a 25M raid guild for MoP if they have lost the numbers and need full time raiders. We guarantee our loyalty and 95%+ attendance, no drama and progression first mentality. We are all 20-25 years old and a few of us have beta access as well for raid testing. Please use "coconut" in your response to show that you have read this.

*We are also willing either create a guild and turn it into an established 25man raiding guild, or to merge with any 10man. So if there are any returning veterans who are interested please contact us. *

Looking for four full time raid slots, ENHshaman, Ftank/Resto druid, Warlock, and Hunter
    *Able to reroll for class stacking*

Faction: Either
    Format: 25M progression guild for MoP
    Time Zone: Roughly around starting at 8-9PM EST to 12PM-3AM EST.
    Raiding: Semi-Hardcore 3-4 nights a week, 3-5 hours a night(for progression)
    Data Center: NY/Chicago/Texas/California(all work)
    *we are able to do more depending on content difficulty*
    We are looking for an active guild( PvP or do achievements on off nights), on a medium-high pop server.

Brief Experience overview

I have raid experience with MC/BWL/AQ40 to twin emps/naxx40 spider wing, all of BC and 4/6 SWP(server first Felmyst/Eredar Twins). Timestamps of relevant Ulduar content, as well as US300 Hshannox kill(only did Cata briefly before a emergency causing me to quit), more details upon request. (Had to stop raiding due to family deaths, school opportunities and full time job commitments as well as long term relationships).

Warlock has extensive WotlK experience including Heroic ICC and Cataclysm with US500 BWD kills.

Enh shaman(402ilvl) has done 6/8HDS and more, has a few top US kills in tier 11 content.

Druid has Naxx40 experience, some BC and WotlK.

Armories/Proof provided upon request.

Contact Information

Please add me on realID: wburnflarex9@gmail.com

or the ENHshaman at: hegoodppl@hotmail.com

or: Shuroku@gmail.com

you can use those as e-mail as well or post in this thread, thanks.

or you can whisper any of these toons on Mal'Ganis Horde

Galaketh
    Vaeliana
    Ohaimikey
    Mikeybrah
    Clysp

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Vaelian; 2012-07-15 at 06:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also looking for people who will try and hit 90 as soon as possible so we can jump right into heroics then raids.

Still looking for a home

Raid credentials and more info provided upon request, pst!

Willing to get on vent/mumble to discuss...

10+ Year Old Account
    Where are all those people coming back for MoP!

i know you guys are out there

Quote Originally Posted by Grennik View Post
    i know you guys are out there
    quote for truth

Still looking for guilds!

Hey Vaelian,

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for MoP and your post caught my attention! (coconut)

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter). I believe you and your buddies could fit well and our times should also match (with at least Team DisneyLandPimpz). Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Team Shady - 25man:
    Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
    Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team DisneyLandPimpz - 25man:
    Evening raiding - 9pm-12pm CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
    Days - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team BurntCereal - 10man:
    Late-night raiding - 12am-3:30am CST (10pm-1:30am PST, 1am-4:30am EST)
    Weekends - Sat/Sun

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you might be interested in any of the above raid times or in any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below. (more info is provided in the main recruitment post)

My Real ID: hgupta810(at)gmail.com
    Real id for Guild Master (Pnutbutter): jlas0(at)yahoo.com

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
    Punjabimc on Gul'dan

Links in regards to our Guild!
    Full Recruitment Post: mmo-champion.com/threads/1156714-lt-Shady-Shenanigans-gt-Gul-dan-(US)-recruiting-for-MoP-Raiding!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you'll find yourselves you'll find yourselvessssssss