Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    No 25s hitting MoP hard need 4 players?

Yupyup who needs vets?!

lets get past the hump day of the week

I have three openings rather than four. Coconut.

I need a warlock, a holy paladin, and then virtually any ranged dps works for the last spot but moonkin or mage would be best for token purposes.

Not sure if this is possible at all, here's our recruitment post: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...l-Mage-Moonkin

Good luck!
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

Hey i think SS will be a good home for you guys ..we are recruiting for MoP ..come over and check us out.

She put the lime in the coconut.....no?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We are a late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan. Although we accept many into the guild as socials, we do have minimum requirements from raiders and we have rules and common standards we expect all guildies to abide by. Reputation in the realm is very important to us so please keep that in mind if you want to join the guild.

Interested in joining for MoP?

Team Shady(25man): This is our late night weekly 25man group. Raid times are 12am-2:30am (CST) on Tuesday/ Wednesday/ Thursday evenings. (This would be 1am-3:30/4:00am EST or 10pm-12:30/1:00am PST).

Team DisneyLandPimpz(10man):- This is an evening raid team that raids 9pm-12am (CST) Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. (This would be 10pm-1am EST or 7pm-10pm PST).

Team BurntCereal(10man): This is our late night weekend 10man group. Raid times are 12am-3:30am (CST) on Friday/Saturday nights. (This would be 1am-4:30am EST or 10pm-1:30am PST).

Team Altwhores(10man): This is our late night raiding 10man alt team. Raid times are 12am-2:30(3)am (CST) on Sundays. (This would be 1am-3:30am EST or 10pm-12:30am PST). All core raiders with decently geared and raid-ready alts are welcome to this group.

If you are interested in forming another 10man at an earlier time and have the raid and raidleading experience please contact Pnutbutter online.

Raiders must read all information under 'Important Information!' Forum.

Whether or not you are in this guild, please feel free to browse and be respectful to the writers and players in guild. If you have any questions please ask a Shady Leader.
    Last edited by Cancerstik; 2012-07-24 at 08:13 PM.

Vaelian and company:
    I am starting up a 25m for MoP and am looking for exceptional players that can help. My current raid experience is 8/8h. Previous raid experience includes server first H LK and Deaths Demise. If you are interested in discussing email me at futureofaggramar (at) gmail (dot) com. Raid times will be mon-wed from 8-11 CST