Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    I'm just happy to have an in game clock. Even if when I mentioned it, all the diehards jumped my face for it. Apparently, my suggestion was uncalled for, out of the scope of the game, and an insult to the image they have in their own minds. People are so silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    I'm just happy to have an in game clock. Even if when I mentioned it, all the diehards jumped my face for it. Apparently, my suggestion was uncalled for, out of the scope of the game, and an insult to the image they have in their own minds. People are so silly.
    Hey. I didn't jump on you for it. I said we really don't need one, because there's clocks everywhere. Then you jumped on me like I was insulting you. ._.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Not this again...
    Quick, Drake, share the Frog music again

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I just played two hours of Minecraft. I can only do square arguments right now. Cut me some slack!
    Bitch please... I just finished my first couple hours of F.E.A.R. 2 -.- I can't do arguments at all for a while.

---------- Post added 2012-07-11 at 01:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Binaris View Post
    You realise that now you have said that, I'll not rest until they add this feature... no matter what people think.... no matter how trivial!