Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyqt View Post
    Hope it's a new support. *crosses fingers*
    See my comment above - its not a support. Just a couple days ago I read a post from Morello saying that there's one more support champion planned for 2012, and they haven't begun designing it yet, and its slot in the timeline is still labelled TBD.

yeah they had been shopping around the plant champion for quite a while. Im thinking she will be a pure ap caster.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Wasnt one of the cancelled champions a plant based champion which was believed to be reworked into Maokai? Could this be that champ?
    If so this gives me hope for Omen....
    The idea was changed and eventually resulted in his creation, From what i know.

---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 05:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    See my comment above - its not a support. Just a couple days ago I read a post from Morello saying that there's one more support champion planned for 2012, and they haven't begun designing it yet, and its slot in the timeline is still labelled TBD.
    Sucks, We need more support

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That is not lame at all. Most companies that deal with creative licenses can not, will not and do not even open/look at submission or suggestions. They literally throw them away. Legally it's a mine field.

Say some yahoo had an idea for a werewolf that shoots lasers out of his eyes. A riot dev takes a look at this, months go by and the latest champion is a weretiger who shoots lasers out of his eyes. Good fucking luck untangling that mess.

Book publishers, comic book publishers, video game companies, graphic designers, et cetera-- they throw all "fan" suggestions in the garbage. It's only a bit of grace to allow things like "fan submissions".
    Simple solution would be a caveat upon joining the forums that all things posted on the forums are the property of Riot Games. Done. Problem solved. Now Riot can use anything on the forums. And besides the point the fans have no legal right to their suggestions.

Eh i thought Dota regularly uses heroes suggestions in the forums for some new heroes?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That is not lame at all. Most companies that deal with creative licenses can not, will not and do not even open/look at submission or suggestions. They literally throw them away. Legally it's a mine field.

Say some yahoo had an idea for a werewolf that shoots lasers out of his eyes. A riot dev takes a look at this, months go by and the latest champion is a weretiger who shoots lasers out of his eyes. Good fucking luck untangling that mess.

Book publishers, comic book publishers, video game companies, graphic designers, et cetera-- they throw all "fan" suggestions in the garbage. It's only a bit of grace to allow things like "fan submissions".
    It's still seems lame to me even if it's true. It's even counterproductive in some way: every suggestion made in fan forums autoshuts it out. "We can't use that, because it was suggested already".

Oh, btw, wasn't the bunny Riven a fan-suggested skin?
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Seems like a ranged minion summoner imo
    if this is true i know what i'll be saving my ip for

10+ Year Old Account
    Could the spike at the top left possibly be a tail 0.o?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Movable bushes!

yes.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Maokai's daughter.

Deleted
    ^ Wrong. Morello said she has nothing to do with Maokai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm.
    Zyra.
    I hope she plays like Morganna, and has survivability but doesn't nuke people down.

Plant so; Snare/slow.
    Big ulti trap like Mumu, or she will summon like NP in Dota and trap everyone in an area for a couple of seconds.

But apparently she is the next-gen hero?
    So maybe a new mechanic.
    Which would make sense if it's a QWE ability that summons a couple of controllable adds.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Shot in the dark: her spells in some fashion germinate plants. The plants will, depending on which skills are used in which order, produce different effects, that may include things like:

temporary walls (tree?)
    dot (leech seed)
    cc (sleep powder)

and possibly other interesting effects.

If I had to take another guess, she probably has some form of 'pain terrain' akin to rumble's equalizer or malzahar's W. It might be shaped like a half-ring to discourage champions from fleeing the fight. After all, her spoiler picture renders her as being spikey-viney.
    These aren't her spells, but Morello said that person was closer to guessing what she does.

She might be able to jungle. (meaning, Phreak will do it in the spotlight)

She might be able to play in other lanes and still follow the current Meta, not just mid. Maybe she is a tanky AP like Swain or Vlad?

I just keep going through Morello's comments. He seems to have slowed down now though.

Deleted
    Movable bushes!
    This would make Garen way to OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could also mean she could do support, like Lux or Morgana are Support/AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Could also mean she could do support, like Lux or Morgana are Support/AP.
    Everyone can support, some are just more suited for the job

On topic: I feel like this champ is alot like the champ that user here posted. You know, a plant female with thorns and stuff. Wont be buying her as i seem to suck with AP's beside Lux recently.

Deleted
    Oh cool! Can't wait to get more info! It seems she is a dps of some sort since she looks to be a very spiky and deadly.
    Last edited by mmoc4e1f8a6749; 2012-07-09 at 03:42 PM.

Movable bushes!
    Maybe we get to see some Rooftreelen abilities, uh?! He had some cool abilities... also I remember a fallen rooft from HoN, can't really say the name because I didn't play a lot. dota/hon? anyone?

10+ Year Old Account
    A cornfield by a raceway with a tornado flying through (Indiana)
    This might be the first champ I buy before I try. Fingers crossed that I enjoy the playstyle. I usually like AP users (especially ranged ones) but there have been some that I really don't like for one reason or another. The odds are in my favor though.
    Light or darkness...which are you blinded by?

Red flower peddles for cloths, thorny tail. Yep, shes going to be based on roses. Me want.