Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Why do serious players do this with every game? Mocking tutorials and not understanding that they're trying to play for example purposes and not at their highest skill. I mean honestly, you'd learn NOTHING from a 2d Fighting Game tutorial if the video showed 2 pros wavedashing around the screen at top speeds, cancelling all of their moves on the first frame, using 5 super moves back to back. There's no reason to hate on spotlights. They're for educational/display purposes for the general audience . Its really not that hilarious.
    This, basically.

They're aimed at the complete ignorants who go "Oh, pretty plants". Not the top 5 Elo. They introduce the champion and the skills and lately Phreak has been introducing a few more basic gameplay tips as well. That's about the extent of what you can expect. If you want in-depth, go look some pro play at tournaments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Yeah but you don't learn much either when the enemy spends all his time spamming Hadouken into the wall.
    Perhaps because the community has to learn how to play her? In most cases the core items of champions are not what Phreak suggests anyway. He just gives some basic advice on what to expect. The video may even be made so it looks as if she's oh so fun to play and own people with etc. Riot is still a company after all.

Deleted
    Encountered a bug with her , when ur spamming ur a skill when u die ur passive get canceled :x

Deleted
    Seems pretty op from a bot game i just made with her, yeah I know bots are crap, but which caster you know can solo baron? i think the damage of the plants will be fixed, just set up a trap with 4 seeds, snare an enemy on top and its game over in 99% percent of cases, not to mention ae stun with further buffing the plants.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpi View Post
    Seems pretty op from a bot game i just made with her, yeah I know bots are crap, but which caster you know can solo baron? i think the damage of the plants will be fixed, just set up a trap with 4 seeds, snare an enemy on top and its game over in 99% percent of cases, not to mention ae stun with further buffing the plants.
    Cassiopeia kills baron much faster than Zyra.

You need 28 seconds to set that trap, or rather 14 if we say you start with 2 charges up. That's not going to happen easily.

She got burst, but fails to deliver against sustain champs like Swain. She isn't 1 trick pony like Veigar ofc, but still if the initial burst doesn't kill, you're through for a few seconds. Much like Brand if you ask me.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

10+ Year Old Account
    So I got Zyra in an ARAM

--

Someone dodges at the last second. fml.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    So I got Zyra in an ARAM

--

Someone dodges at the last second. fml.
    Do blind pick!

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you think the chances of getting her in a PICK game are? And then, what do you think the chances of getting her in a PICK game without someone LEAVING are?

;p

Deleted
    She's really fun to play

i can never land her ult WITH all those plants in that area :/ seems pretty hard with GCD(if there is even one lol)
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!