• Goku

136 69.04%
  • Sauron

61 30.96%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    I'm so confused been following these threads but not commenting I don't understand how Vegeta who at the end of DB GT was a super saiyjin 4 as well could be beaten by Sauron but Goku could own him with out any effort it doesn't really make any sense.
    Well, I'd say that Vegeta would win just as easily as Goku, but many people dislike the godlike DB powers and therefor vote for Sauron. Apparently Goku has more fans than Vegeta does ^^

I'm so confused been following these threads but not commenting I don't understand how Vegeta who at the end of DB GT was a super saiyjin 4 as well could be beaten by Sauron but Goku could own him with out any effort it doesn't really make any sense.
    Also Sauron could control Vegeta therefore null contest.

Popularity contest. No one produced a viable argument for why Sauron would win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goretog View Post
    And how does he do that? Vegeta has proven that he can't be controlled in the Majin Buu saga, when he resisted Babidi.

(I realise he was controlled by Baby, mind you. That's why I'm asking exactly how Sauron would do that)
    Last edited by Turin; 2012-07-09 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Quote Originally Posted by Goretog View Post
    How could Sauron control Vegeta? Sauron was skilled in manipulation, not mind control. That was the entire point of making the One Ring. It allowed him to dominate anyone else that used a ring of power. Besides, Vegeta has proven to be extremely resistant to mind control, even before he became less evil and got SS4.

And this was really the only argument made that seemed to have any merit at all, and as I said, not actually a viable one.

---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Sauron could disguise as Chi-Chi and wait until Goku dies.
    Goku's immortal at the end of GT. Each person also has their own distinct energy. Remember when Cell first showed up? Everyone was really confused because Cell's energy felt like everyone that he was made up of.
    Last edited by OrcsRLame; 2012-07-09 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    ---------- Post added 2012-07-08 at 03:31 AM ----------

goku i unlock your true power!

Eeeewwww terrible fan art blinds me! HALP!!

10+ Year Old Account
    *raises arms in the air*

take my energy goku!
    Ahahaha xD I enjoyed your first two posts. Btw, I've seen that SS6 before, but where does that ever happen in the show? Is it in a movie or that image completely fan made?

On topic, it made no sense to me for Sauron to win against Vegeta, much less Goku. I feel people grossly overestimate his powers of persuasion and manipulation. Goku-all-da-wey.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    What Pendulous said. You are right though that it was stated that it's the power of the creator, not necessarily an inherent limit of the Dragon Balls. I suppose one could argue that Goku's ability to use the Dragon Balls at will is evidence that they now receive their power from him, which means he could wish Sauron to death. Or maybe not, hard to say for sure.
    That is what I am getting at. The power now seems to be feeding off Goku now. Theoretically Goku could wish anybody dead right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
    That is what I am getting at. The power now seems to be feeding off Goku now. Theoretically Goku could wish anybody dead right now.
    It certainly is possible, but it's in no way confirmed. It's conjecture, a maybe at best. And I don't like basing arguments purely off conjecture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku! Spirit Bomb! Say what? Gee Gee.

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    Eeeewwww terrible fan art blinds me! HALP!!
    I believe it's not actually fan art but part of a april fools joke the creator pulled, he announced Dragonball AF (AF = April Fools). Here's a link if you're interested in reading a bit more.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ball_AF

Also, Goku is one of the most broken characters ever, handsdown he wins.

No competition whatsoever. Goku would own Sauron. With everything but his back tied behind his back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    And how does he do that? Vegeta has proven that he can't be controlled in the Majin Buu saga, when he resisted Babidi.

(I realise he was controlled by Baby, mind you. That's why I'm asking exactly how Sauron would do that)
    babies mind control was biological not magical

sauron would likly use a similar mind control ability to that little wizard

Only Sauron wouldn't be incompetent.

Though, moot point here. Goku's too... oblivious to be manipulated like that.

Sauron doesn't even have mind control powers. That's why he made the One Ring, he wanted to mind control people that had rings of power. That's how the Ringwraiths were made. Sauron manipulates people, which is a rather useless talent in a straight up fight.

Except Sauron cant be killed? You can only destroy him by destroying the ring, you cant just 1v1 Sauron and "win".

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Except Sauron cant be killed? You can only destroy him by destroying the ring, you cant just 1v1 Sauron and "win".
    The ring is just the power of a Maia. Anything with sufficient power to destroy a Maia should be able to destroy the ring. The sun, for example, took the power of a Maia and a Vala to create. Throwing the ring in the sun should destroy it. Or, since this is Goku we're talking about, he could probably just smash it. It took the power of Eru and all 14 of the Ainur working together to create the universe. It's been shown multiple times that Goku could destroy the universe rather easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we don't really know if Vegeta is immune to the Spirit Bomb, since pure hearts can't be hurt by it, but even without it, Goku was always a step ahead of Vegeta, and in my opinion there's no argument about who was stronger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    It took the power of Eru and all 14 of the Ainur working together to create the universe. It's been shown multiple times that Goku could destroy the universe rather easily.
    Lolno. Proof please. The only "holy crap, the universe might bow up" moment that I recall is Buu getting pissed.

10+ Year Old Account
    we need some guren lagann in here to deal with these DBZ characters

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Well, we don't really know if Vegeta is immune to the Spirit Bomb, since pure hearts can't be hurt by it, but even without it, Goku was always a step ahead of Vegeta, and in my opinion there's no argument about who was stronger.

Lolno. Proof please. The only "holy crap, the universe might bow up" moment that I recall is Buu getting pissed.
    3 Incidents.

1. Super Buu vs Vegito. There was no might about it, it was stated by the Kais.
    2. In the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly, Broly blew up the south quadrant of the universe. SS4 Goku is more than 4 times stronger than Broly, and I can prove this easily if you wish.
    3. Omega Shenron's presence was going to wipe out the universe. Not even a directed attack, just him existing. SS4 Goku held his own well enough against Omega Shenron that I have no problem saying he's equal to or greater than his presence, especially after recovering from that fight, absorbing the Dragon Balls and training for another 100 years.