Poll: On which continent do you live?

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A place surounded by bluffs, three rivers, forests, and marshes.
    Wisconsin.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    Romania, Urziceni.

Originally from Southern California, currently living in North Florida, wanting to live in Northwest Oregon. All US for those unaware.
    My allies are my sword; I am their shield.

I took part in the RP Invasion, May 15, 2010

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    You may win in the end, but I will stand defiantly against the coming storm. Until my last breath is drawn, you will face a tireless, relentless foe. You may break my body, but you will never break my spirit. This is a drawing of me wielding a sword made from a pool noodle. FEAR THE NOODLE.

http://smyrnasketcher.deviantart.com...word-295382951

OT: Southern California, USA
    mmm... noodle. Well of course you're bringing a noodle to war, knowing I'm hungry. Fine, for now the final attack will be postponed.

On topic I also realized I forgat to actually say from where I'm from, probably because I'm ashamed of my country, so I'm from Romania. Bucharest.
    If you're from anywhere in the world outside Europe, this is where Dracula comes from. He's a cool guy, I met him, kind of eccentric though, drinking blood and not sitting at the sun and all.
    If you're from Europe, some of your gypsies come from here and you send all (even those not from here) of them back here. How about you keep them, we don't want them either. Plus, it's not really working, they sit here for a few days and return to you, so it's better to just keep them instead of giving them money and sending them here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkuri View Post
    From Juneau Alaska.
    Where am I know? I wish I could figure that out, all I see is a wall of smoke from a wild fire in all directions. QQ

OT: United States 'Inland Empire'. Somewhere around here. ^^
    [ IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/Inland_Northwest_United_States.svg/280px-Inland_Northwest_United_States.svg.png[/IMG]

Actually the Inland Empire is a region of Southern California which is heavily populated and adjacent to Los Angeles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_(California)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    mmm... noodle. Well of course you're bringing a noodle to war, knowing I'm hungry. Fine, for now the final attack will be postponed.
    Ha! Noodles are pretty delicious.

On topic I also realized I forgat to actually say from where I'm from, probably because I'm ashamed of my country, so I'm from Romania. Bucharest.
    If you're from anywhere in the world outside Europe, this is where Dracula comes from. He's a cool guy, I met him, kind of eccentric though, drinking blood and not sitting at the sun and all.
    If you're from Europe, some of your gypsies come from here and you send all (even those not from here) of them back here. How about you keep them, we don't want them either. Plus, it's not really working, they sit here for a few days and return to you, so it's better to just keep them instead of giving them money and sending them here.
    Aww.. I don't know much about Romania but I know it produced one of my favorite Europeans on this board. It can't be that bad I hope someone actually starts a thread about gypsies sometime since this isn't really the appropriate thread to discuss them. All really know about gypsies boils down to myths and what I saw in the Fullmetal Alchemist movie. It seems people really do despise them for some reason and I'm interested in finding out why. I know they have a reputation for being criminals but why is that? What stops them from joining the system?
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-10-21 at 12:16 AM.

Deleted
    France all the way

10+ Year Old Account
    Canada, Quebec.
    Qui a rejeté son démon nous importune avec ses anges.
    -Henri Michaux

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wookeh View Post
    What's not to like about Sweden ? Currently learning Swedish so i can move there.. been going there ever since i was a kid, can't think of a single thing not to like about Sweden... (Well, aside from "those" down in south west).
    We have "fermented herring"...

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 08:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jpopeck View Post
    France all the way
    When i was in france i got the feeling that no one could speak english... Is this true or did i just happen to meet uneducated people?

Switzerland, Wallis. (Chocolate + cheese !!)

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm Norwegian, but I currently live in Singapore, Asia. Wouldn't mind moving a couple months to study/research on the Norwegian part of Antarctica though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, North American, United States.

I see your mental picture of the world lacks Oceania and Middle America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireballzz
    WoW is dying pls send help

Orlando Florida, where there are no seasons except hot and slightly less hot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Livic View Post
    I see your mental picture of the world lacks Oceania and Middle America.
    There is nothing called "Middle America" it's just a part of north America, but indeed Oceania is missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caribbean, Curacao summer all year long here...

Australia.

I'm doing my electrician apprenticeship atm. Although I want to move when fully qualified.

Don't particularly love it here.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Norway

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abni View Post
    Switzerland, Wallis. (Chocolate + cheese !!)
    Internet High Five! (I actually did work a few years in Visp )