Thread: roleplaying

roleplaying

I dont roleplay seems fun?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well RP is kind of fun if you have a good group... The first time i tried RPing was in the PTR for 4.3 and it was kind of fun, the problem is... sometimes people want you to do what they want... and that sucks... and sometimes... people really don't know how to RP

Yes, it's quite fun. A bit of work though if you want to make a good character, since writing is involved.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well RP is kind of fun if you have a good group... The first time i tried RPing was in the PTR for 4.3 and it was kind of fun, the problem is... sometimes people want you to do what they want... and that sucks... and sometimes... people really don't know how to RP
    And thus is why you find a guild, or if you don't roleplay in-game, a solid community on a forum. You're far more likely to find nice or like-minded roleplayers so that you don't feel that when you're being told to do what they want (even in a non-direct way, like keeping you grounded in the story a threadmaster wrote for a roleplay, so that it doesn't stray from the general plotline), it's enjoyable.

Deleted
    cant understand the rp xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poink View Post
    cant understand the rp xD
    Then flee. Run, screaming into the black forest. You've entered a realm that is hostile to you and seeks to destroy you, body and soul.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Any guilds with a site about roleplaying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomanis View Post
    To be fair I doubt it. Then again I'm not really paying that much attention in the RP comunity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomanis View Post
    None that I have seen. But if you want to learn more you can just read around here. The stickies up top have some awesome information. Or you can poke around World's End Tavern on the offical WoW forums.