10+ Year Old Account

Spine of Deathwing - your best damage

Hi,

I always wanted to know how do I do on spine compared to other people, so how much damage can you pull on burning tendons? 6 openings.

My best was 8.5M today (bis geared, combat reforge), but we forgot about world of logs. My second best, with world of logs, was 8.43M - our first kill(wasn't bis geared, sub reforges) - http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/z...=12779&e=13456 , but I think I could do 9M if I'd reforge and wasn't in a grip for like 10 sec at tendon.

I raid in 25 environment as a rogue (mirean).

Also sorry for grammars, english is not my primary language.
    Last edited by Mirean; 2012-07-09 at 08:41 PM.

Deleted
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...641&target=118

1.42m on 1st lift, 1.65 on 2nd lift, 1.61 on 4th lift
    those were my best as shadowpriest in one try. i dont count the 3rd lift as the tendon had like 15% hp left.
    average of around 1.5m per lift.

Deleted
    It greatly depends on how good/bad your companions are
    The more damage people are dealing, the less you can do because the second phase is shorten.

I'm a bear tank in mostly heroic BiS, minus a belt, trinket, and ring. I bearcat tendons and did 4.5 mil tonight. Not sure if it's my highest, but it's probably up there.

look at me doing my 10 posts so i can send a pm

10+ Year Old Account
    On my shadow priest, I usually do some 5.5 - 6 million these days... and it's correct that it's higher when we have a worse player or simply a class that doesn't do so much burst dmg to a tendon as I get to do my full rotation twice then. It makes a ton of a difference. With the 30% nerf incoming, that'll go down even further.

And I sometimes (well, it's starting to be 'almost always') can't get my Archangel to line up with the second lift on each tendon. It comes off CD when the lift has already happened. Amalgamations are going down too fast now*cry*