Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfrosty View Post
    Almost all those hobbies sound absolutely terrible. I cant figure out if you are a 40 year old man or a metro sexual teenager.

OT you made this post to get opinions you say, well you got them 99% of the people don't agree with your post now get off this website and head the the opera.
    Are you upset that I forgot drunken fishing with shotguns?

Judging by the attitude of your comments and their word-salad syntax, I would venture that you are a nine-year-old boy that borrowed mommy's laptop.

You spoke your peace the first two times. Please troll someone else now.
    Last edited by Callace; 2012-07-09 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the point of this post anyways. Your quitting games, that's great, your decision, your life. But why do you feel the need to justify your decision with us? Gaming as a hobby is as valid as any other, its all down to personal preferences. If you feel its in your best interest to not play video games, that's fine. Just don't act like it makes you better than us or gives you any reason to tell us what to do with our spare time.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    What is the point of this post anyways. Your quitting games, that's great, your decision, your life. But why do you feel the need to justify your decision with us? Gaming as a hobby is as valid as any other, its all down to personal preferences. If you feel its in your best interest to not play video games, that's fine. Just don't act like it makes you better than us or gives you any reason to tell us what to do with our spare time.
    I typically stop reading posts when I see the words "justify" or "valid". There is no moralizing or loftiness here. Your time is your own. But my time is also mine. If there is nothing else you would rather be doing than gaming, there is nothing wrong with that. So don't put words in my mouth.
    That you chose to be offended by my decision speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 06:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    My favorite part about the opera is how cold and snuggled you get in your seat.
    Opera is one of the few art forms that is generally epic by definition: http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=epic

It's easy to hate on classical music if you have no exposure to it, so I can sympathize somewhat.
    Last edited by Callace; 2012-07-09 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Are you upset that I forgot drunken fishing with shotguns?

Judging by the attitude of your comments and their word-salad syntax, I would venture that you are a nine-year-old boy that borrowed mommy's laptop.

You spoke your peace the first two times. Please troll someone else now.
    I would make fun of you just as much if one of your hobbies was drunken fishing with shotuguns. I am actually at work on my company's borrowed laptop not sitting at home struggling with my 9th grade literature homework and trying to justify my intelligence on a gaming website.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually at work on my company's borrowed laptop
    Do tell.
    not...trying to justify my intelligence on a gaming website.
    You don't say.

There's that "justify" word again. What makes you think I need to justify anything? I post because I feel like it, not because I'm governed by it.
    Last edited by Callace; 2012-07-09 at 07:04 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    I typically stop reading posts when I see the words "justify" or "valid". There is no moralizing or loftiness here. Your time is your own. But my time is also mine. If there is nothing else you would rather be doing than gaming, there is nothing wrong with that. So don't put words in my mouth.
    That you chose to be offended by my decision speaks volumes.

---------- Post added 2012-07-09 at 06:39 PM ----------

Opera is one of the few art forms that is generally epic by definition: http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=epic

It's easy to hate on classical music if you have no exposure to it, so I can sympathize somewhat.
    HAHAHA - i love maddox!
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    HAHAHA - i love maddox!
    I thought it was a particularly good one. It's so true...