Thread: My WoW stories

My WoW stories

I is from Guinea so my english is not the best. Pleese try to reed my stories and tel me what you think. Some of thees are old but some of thees ar new.

The Last of His Kind
    Chapter 1. The legend onfolds

VVarian was in an allience meting when he declaired war on the hored. The hored didnt like war so they decided to fight back so they woont
    have a war. Varian sent army to fight to hored but the hored sent an army to. The war started and the allience were winning due to their
    powerfoler races at their side. The allience had the nomes make a bomb and bombed the hored and killed all their tarren. The last surviving
    Tarren by the name of Barthalomew went back to his home town of tarren mill to try to survive as the last tarren alive and advenge the other
    tarrens by killing allience.

Chapter 2. The tarrens training

Barthalomew went to orgrimmer to learn from the best trainer there. the trainer told him he should study to become a paladin but bartholomew
    wanted to be something that could be better then a paladin can. So bartholomew the last tarren decided to be a warror just like his trainer.
    The trainer trained barthowmew to be a warrior and warror he did. Barthalowmew joined the army and was a low rank but time came and he was high
    rank commander as the last tarren alive.

Chapter 3. Bartholowmew heads out

Bartholomew said goodby to his wife and newly born child as he went out storming to go out to into war. Bartholowmew knew if he died he died as
    the last tarren to live so he wouldnt die ot keep them alive. Bartholowmew stormed the battlefield killing everyone allience he seed intill he
    ment itar a darwf warrior. The two battled a battled and the battle was fierce and they hit each other like battles should. But eventually
    bartholowmew couldnt stand anymore because the warrior used all his attacks to hurt bartholowmew and they worked cuz he was now hurt badly.

Chapter 4. The Final Battle

Bartholowmew was left to die as the last tarren but then he realized he was a palin after all and healed himself and striked the warror darf down
    with his haroic strick. But victory his was lasted shortly for he was snipped by a hunner and died a heros death but was shot.

THE END

The Legend of Burnaber
    Chapter 1: Burnaber's fate

Burnaber was a normal human in gilneas when he came across sumthing so bad he knew it wasnt good. he decide to tell the gilnean druid humans
    who could turn into a bears. Bears was the bads only weakness but sadly the bads weakness was not bears but was goodness. Burnaber needed to
    find out what was the goodness thing in gilneas so he decided to ask to local worgen on advice to find out how to be goodness.

Chapter 2: Burnabeers transofmation

Burnaber met the worgens but they were not good they were bad and started the badness and turned burnaber into a bad worgen. Burnaber couldt
    control himself and he attacked the good gilneas and kill them. Burnaber become bad himself and the only way to fight himself was with good.
    Burnaber found night elves knowing night elves are good he fighted them. Burnaber lost since he was bad and they were good. Since he lost he
    became gilnean again but he would never return to being gilneas ffor he was a wargen.

Chapter 3: Burnabures death

Burnaber died from the badness who was really a undied but the undied was really bad and really bad can defeate good sometimes. burnaber died for
    gilneas but will never truely die for he fought for gilneighus and good never dies. It was ral burnaber was live! Burnaber cant die cuz hes gud.
    Burnaber came from teh gravey to avenge his brother who died from the evil badness whos identity is forever a secret.

Chapter 4: Burnaber;s retern

Bruanber returned and returned to save people. But his badness worgen side came throu and killed ginleas but he coul;dnt troll himself and if he
    died he would die bad since he killed people. he battled the badness with more badness and won. but he became so bad that he decided to end his
    life. he said goodbye to his cat named jerold and gave him sum feed and left to kill himself. he went to the highest tower in gilneas with suicide
    on his meend. when he got to the top he staps himself with the good blade he recieved erlier and killed his badness and he died atop the highest
    tower. Everyone in the city prays to him as their new savior. Burnaber saved the wrold of warcraft whihch is azeroth.

I will post more stories later. Hope you liek them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m sorry, my brain hurts. Can’t read it :/ sure it’s interesting though.