Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Out of curiosity, I tried to check where Huntsville is. Turns out there's 12 Huntsville in the US and one in Canada. :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Hm... last time I checked Croatia is not in the EU, even tho they like to glue fake EU stickers to car plates since like 1999.
    Not in European Union, but we are in Europe. Also, on beta key page it says we are eligible for beta keys... yet, it's not working.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soygalol View Post
    Got the key but getting web errors when I try to sign up.Anyone else?
    I did, I ended up going back to the first page and loging back in, then that time it worked.

Deleted
    I want a fucking GW2 Key... Fuck this

whats even the point in limiting the giveaway to NA only? this is bull and just a lot of prejudice, people are still gonna ask for friends to grab keys for them. now you make me wait until tonight to ask for one and risk they are already gone.

Deleted
    The keys are NOT limited to NA. I'm in EU and still got one.

Deleted

Beta Key

Quote Originally Posted by Arridor View Post
    The keys are NOT limited to NA. I'm in EU and still got one.
    And how do you do? Please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
    Anyone else tired of the shticky quest names? I don't ask for any particular format when an exansion/patch comes along, but I get a little annoyed with the bad puns, also the word play, while a little clever is getting old. I know this is nit-picky of me but there's really nothing else to talk about in this news post. Nothing that exciting =\
    Goofy quests are fine. I am tired of the constant stream of feces-related quests, however. Blizzard's fascination with making us pick up poop is pretty ridiculous at this point.

Deleted
    They could've made it a bit clearer the keys were being given out on a first come first serve basis, then I wouldn't have waited untill i got back from work and miss my chance >.<

Tsulong = Valithria Dreamwalker 2.0?

Deleted
    "We're sorry! No Prizes Remaining." already! meh no beta, no purchase for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Beouf View Post
    "We're sorry! No Prizes Remaining." already! meh no beta, no purchase for me.
    Your loss, not theirs.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by sweatshopkids View Post
    Your loss, not theirs.
    So, the fact that they will not play beta (Read: DEMO) and not pre-order the product, therefore lowering the chances that they will buy the end product is not the company's loss? Forgive, I thought gaming developers were out to make money and sell a product. These MMO "Betas" need to just be called what they are: Hype-making Demos, and do some open 'betas'.

PS, Earthbound (Mother 2) is still one of the best RPGs I have ever played. So many memories.

Quote Originally Posted by shownder View Post
    So, the fact that they will not play beta (Read: DEMO)...
    Beta is not demo. I'm sure there'll be a demo version or whatever available at some point.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Fuck sake 25k keys gone in less then 2hrs

10+ Year Old Account

Achievement Name

There really needs to be an achievement named "So long, Tsulong!" now Hehe

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culhag View Post
    Out of curiosity, I tried to check where Huntsville is. Turns out there's 12 Huntsville in the US and one in Canada. :/
    Maybe you should bother and click the link if you are truly interested.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Call of the Elements resetting long cooldowns might give it too much synergy with other talents. We're considering having it effect fewer cooldowns but giving itself a shorter cooldown."

What. The. Hell. Too much synergy? Since when is that a bad thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only for US? Trying to avoid the BRs? Not all of us are bad, you know =(

Deleted
    Right so i got a key, but you can't download the beta client without having a serial number or some such. Any ideas?!