Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i am not troll all i did was look at the tal cal. and it looks like you can only use 10 spell at one time. i am comparing this game to wow. if you can only use 10 spells at one time. but can chose from like 100 spell. but you only get 10 at a time in combat. that is stupid

Does having more than one ? make it more relevant?

10+ Year Old Account
    /sprinkles a trail of Valor Points leading out of the thread .. .... . ... ... .. ... ... .. . . . . . ... .. .... ... . ..
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by beanz View Post
    i am comparing this game to wow.
    This isn't wow

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I pointed out yesterday, we are going to see more and more of these threads as the launch draws nearer, its fear. As several have pointed out, how many spells do people actually use...Frost Mage in WoW comes to mind lol!

i am not troll all i did was look at the tal cal. and it looks like you can only use 10 spell at one time. i am comparing this game to wow. if you can only use 10 spells at one time. but can chose from like 100 spell. but you only get 10 at a time in combat. that is stupid
    Then don't play the game, because obviously it is inferior.

Deleted
    All silliness aside... if you want an honest answer, ten spells that you regularly use is far better than a billion spells and you only use one. I mean seriously, WoW mages, I'm looking at you.

Different weapons will have different spells. Different combinations of weapons will give yo different spells. Your last five skills are incredibly customisable.

TL;DR, This isn't WoW. Deal with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    A developer makes a game like Wow = Wow players complain it's a Wow clone
    A developer makes a game different to Wow = Wow players complain it isn't like Wow

10+ Year Old Account
    You honestly believe the game would be better if you could use any ability from a pool of 100 at any time? Having to pick and choose what abilities you bring adds customization and a bit of strategy to the game. The game is better this way and it it's so game breaking to you, don't play it, we don't care.

And yeah, this isn't a game like WoW, it isn't trying to be WoW, so why don't you go play WoW.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

so can u swap weapons in combat? that would give you like 15 spell in practice.

If you ain't a troll, and truly finds only having 10 spells stupid just by the fact that you want to have 100, then I'll have to discard your opinion.

Yes, but it will replace the first 5. Which means you still wouldn't get to use all of the buttons on your precious Naga, so the game is still stupid judging by your previous posts.
    Hell, Elementalists can swap between 4 attunements giving them 25 skills at a time. But hey, only uses 10 buttons. Game iz badz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every profession except elementalists and engineers can swap weapons. So yes.

Elementalists can swap between attunements, giving them effectively 25.
    Engineers can swap between tool kits, giving them effectively 25 as well.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Yes, this game sucks so bad that it's not for you.

Now go play with your panda friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elementalists can weapon swap :P
    Valar morghulis

Ok, I'll be nice. OP go here for all your GW2 knowledge needs

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iated-READ-ME!

Deleted
    Why does the number matter to you? Do you like having 100 abilities on your screen that you never use? And technically on a mesmer that's 19 spells because you get to use F1-F4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    Every profession except elementalists and engineers can swap weapons. So yes.

Elementalists can swap between attunements, giving them effectively 25.
    Engineers can swap between tool kits, giving them effectively 25 as well.
    29 skills for a 3 kit Engineer

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Ok, I'll be nice. OP go here for all your GW2 knowledge needs

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iated-READ-ME!
    It's funny, because you think he's going to read that. =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Ok, I'll be nice.
    We normally all are. But when you run in screaming saying this game sucks you tend to not get the welcome wagon.