Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    How is it a troll thread? The OP is right. You can only have 10 spells on your bars at a time, just like he stated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps if you weren't ignorant, you'd realize how difficult the game can be with just those 10 skills. Especially in PvP. It's the way the game was designed, and everything works flawlessly around the 10 skills. Now if the game was designed around more than 10 skills it would work the same way in difficulty because Anet would balance the game around more than 10 skills. There's nothing game breaking about only having 10 skills.

Try logic next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    It's funny, because you think he's going to read that. =P
    I don't think he will read it. But I did my GW2 daily good deed of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuzmaw View Post
    Yes, this game sucks so bad that it's not for you.

Now go play with your panda friends.
    OHH SNAP! That was a pretty witty comment never heard that before.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    29 skills for a 3 kit Engineer
    Are there still 3 kits? I know they removed the mines kit but I'm not very savvy with the engineer abilities. How many kits do you have to choose from in total from the abilities list?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    How is it a troll thread? The OP is right. You can only have 10 spells on your bars at a time, just like he stated.
    Because you can change weapons and attunements in combat, thereby giving you TONS of spells to choose from.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    /sigh

I have 4 attunements on my UI that I can change on the fly which change all my spells.
    I can swap out 2 weapon sets (a staff OR a dagger and off-hand for instance) on the fly which change all my spells.
    The combinations are insanely ridiculous when you think about it.
    Elementalist can't swap weapon set in combat if that is what you are implying :P

Quote Originally Posted by beanz View Post
    so can u swap weapons in combat? that would give you like 15 spell in practice.
    15 spells that you all use all the time in GW2.

vs

WoW, where you have 20 spells and only use 5 frequently. 4 incase of shit. 5 are utterly useless to your spec. 2 just for fun when idling in the city. 2 once every hour to buff. And the last 2 only when its wednessday and the stars alligned.

Quote Originally Posted by Mieme View Post
    OHH SNAP! That was a pretty witty comment never heard that before.....
    Ooops, hurt a WoW players' feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    The OP also said that it was game breaking because he can't use all 12 buttons on his naga. Lolol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by amaducias View Post
    Elementalist can't swap weapon set in combat if that is what you are implying :P
    Since when? I could in the last stress test.
    Valar morghulis

Fuck, this game will be nice! Stupidly friendly Gw-Community!

Closing this as it's devolved very quickly.

Guys, if you think someone is trolling, report them an move on. Don't call them a troll, and don't respond if you have nothing productive to add.

I'm going to go through this thread and clean it up/hand out infractions. But I don't like having to do this because not only does it make more work for me (I'm kinda lazy), but believe it or not I don't like infracting people. But people don't listen to the warnings moderators have given so the infractions are apparently necessary.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-07-10 at 05:00 PM.