Deleted

People that are bored try this

Hello!

Like me quite allot of people are bored and dont know what to do in World of Warcraft, some guildies and me came up with a nice idea, logg a just dinged 85, with green gear, buy some terrible pvp gear to be able to que up for the Hour of Twilight dungeons, and then go with a guild group ( mostly so you dont anoy other people ), we have never had this much fun in ages. Tanking/dps and healing in "bad" gear and classes we dont know how to play.

this is the result

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5oVMuAf5is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVCKP9tql9A

We are all experienced raiders, and we have never ever had this much fun in World of Warcraft EVER.

Deleted
    I quit tanking because every pug I had played just like that

When me and guildies get bored, we all jump into some old school raids and pull everything we can, misdirecting to the healer and what not. Or we get drunk and try to raid BoT/BWD/TotFW

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I quit tanking because every pug I had played just like that
    I ussualy play a mage :P, i promise i will never join a que on my own on my paladin ahaah

Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    I ussualy play a mage :P, i promise i will never join a que on my own on my paladin ahaah
    LFD tanking is why I now pretty much only play my paladin as a shockadin on live.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

first dungeon, gear is kinda irrelevant with the buffs you get from the encounter can still pull huge dps numbers.

Deleted
    Do DS in only heroic dungeon gear (blues)... Back in WOTLK a guild called Undergeared (i think someone might have to correct me) did most bosses in ICC with only ilvl 200 gear
    Last edited by mmocc79ad49ed2; 2012-07-11 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LummyBear View Post
    Do DS in only heroic dungeon gear (blues)... Back in WOTLK a guild called Undergeared (i think someone might have to correct me) did most bosses in ICC with only ilvl 200 gear
    We are in the middle of doing Herald of the Titans atm ( gearing up for it so we are out of our 232 gear and into 217 ish gear ) After that we are planning to do heroic ICC aswell if everything works out.

well after I get super awesome gear....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammer3 View Post
    well after I get super awesome gear....
    What do you mean with that?:P