Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    Or you could get a new mouse for like 20 bucks
    The issue is having 20 bucks. I get the game for as little as I can usually with the result of only having enough money to get it again when my sub is almost over.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

You guys realize you can do mouseover macros/clique without having to use a on-mouse key?
    It's the same thing as healing with healbot, but using keybinds instead of mouse-binds.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Mouseover macros can be bound to any key and work too. Also a widely accepted style of healing.

It's still a preference thing. I've been know to favor the queue your next heal based on who needs it most.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    Whenever I heal on my paladin, I just click unitframes and then hit 2-6 to do an appropriate heal (1 being Judgement for easy access)

Reason I don't use HealBot is because my mouse is a 2 button + wheel mouse, and the wheel has like a one-second delay on Healbot click, so in that time I could be too late. So, with shift+alt, I really only have 6 abilities at my disposal, not very good to rely on.
    Thats why ctrl is there also. You are also meant to double the modifiers. Shift+Ctrl click, Alt+Ctrl click, etc.

2 mouse buttons = 14 binds without using Shift+Ctrl+Alt click.

Here is my example for live currently:

Left Click = Holy Light
    Right Click = Divine Light
    Shift Left Click = Holy Shock
    Shift Right Click = Word of Glory
    Ctrl Left Click = Target
    Ctrl Right Click = Cleanse
    Alt Left Click = Flash of Light
    Alt Right Click = Holy Radiance

Then you have the double modifiers:

Shift+Alt Left Click = Lay on Hands
    Shift+Alt Right Click = Hand of Protection
    Shift+Ctrl Left Click = Hand of Sacrifice
    Shift+Ctrl Right Click = Hand of Salvation
    Ctrl+Alt Left Click = Hand of Freedom
    Ctrl+Alt Right Click = Beacon of Light

On Beta i will just move the 2 most least used abilities to Shift+Ctrl+Alt and maybe change Beacon of Light to a mouseover. Heres an example from our old H Ultrax kill that shows how fast you can react with click casts once you have mastered your settup:

Lay on Hands Clutch: http://youtu.be/8dMEGrAf-Xo?hd=1&t=1m40s
    Last edited by Tyriss; 2012-07-13 at 06:12 AM.