Deleted

Player returning for adventure

When Minecraft was just out new, and buyable for 5-10 bucks my friend bought it and let me play. Since a few months I've been following BlueXephos and others and I simply love all the adventures people made.

Is there a website somewhere with all adventures ( like Zelda for example ) that I can download and is there a guide on how to "install" these maps? I'm looking forward to scout through hundreds of maps for adventure.

15+ Year Old Account
    Adventure maps can usually be downloaded and placed in your Saves folder.

Under Windows 7 that would be... (replace "Fuzzzie" with your w7 username)

C:\Users\Fuzzzie\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\saves

Usually you can find this by typing "AppData" into the search field for Windows.

Some adventure maps require addons too. Installing them is a whole other discussion. For that it's best to check the mods individual forums on the minecraft forums. If you need some help I've become fairly proficient at installing them and getting them to work even if there are conflicting block ID's. PM me if you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would have to agree I love MC adventure maps too. Though haven't played a Zelda one.. might have to look for one now :<

here's a custom map megathread that I use. http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...t-custom-maps/

in particular:
    -KINGDOM OF THE SKY 1+2
    -Mars Mission
    -Eronev Mansion

the main mod you'll need from time to time is the MCpatcher one that lets you use 32x and higher texture packs, as many maps use custom texture packs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.