Optimal MoP Leveling talent selection

I'm going to leveling as fast as possible when MoP hits (Not for sever first, just racing against guildies) and was wondering what your opinions are on the optimal talent choices for speed leveling?
    The only obvious choice for talents IMO is the level 60 tier, where nothing really gives you anything for leveling except Unbreakable Spirit for extra LoH/Bubbles/DP's.
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Deleted
    Personaly, I will go like diz:
    15. Long arm. For a nice "constant" speedincrease.
    30. Burden of guilt or Reptence. Not quite sure, both are nice to have to reduced chance of being overwhelmed.
    45. Sacred shield. Shield aint bad, brah.
    60. Unbreakable spirit. As you said, op, only real lvling option.
    75. Divine Purpose. Since I wont need burst dmg as I will sustained dps i prefer this. Considering that most things die quickly and there's no point saving CDs compared to more "sustainable" deepz.

I would focus on any talents that increase mobility, burst, and survivability. Mass pull, kill fast, sprint, rinse and repeat!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zerger View Post
    30. Burden of guilt or Reptence. Not quite sure, both are nice to have to reduced chance of being overwhelmed.
    75. Divine Purpose. Since I wont need burst dmg as I will sustained dps i prefer this. Considering that most things die quickly and there's no point saving CDs compared to more "sustainable" deepz.
    This is probably going to be my ret build, as well. Also seems to be the best leveling option.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zerger View Post
    Agree with this also, my Ret will follow this build upon release!