<Streaming> Enhancement POV

I try to stream every night usually starting at 10:30 Est. sometimes later (unless I have the day off). I stream my guild raids on Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun as well as me just doing random stuff from random heroics to LFR and the MOP BETA.

Check out my stream at twitch.tv/cowshammy

Ill try and update this post whenever i go live to stream. Follow me or check in on this post to see when im up, any and all feedback is appreciated.

Live now btw.

Ty in advance.

---------- Post added 2012-07-13 at 04:55 PM ----------

Goin live now with some Loremaster stuff, come hang out to ask questions or just to have a good time. Some old raids later in the day too.
    Last edited by Cowshammy; 2012-07-13 at 08:54 PM.

live now with more Loremaster

hey cow, I dont understand this, I got the same gear like you but my damage is very higher than the most time in your stream, its the actually patch on your videos?
    I dont wanna lie but I think the enhancement shaman is very very strong since the patch

---------- Post added 2012-07-15 at 07:21 PM ----------

by the way, I think that u r a very good shaman player but I have a question like enhancement... what do u think about percently weaponenchant scales? I´m not sure but I think its the best way for balance enhancement for ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kesko View Post
    hey cow, I dont understand this, I got the same gear like you but my damage is very higher than the most time in your stream, its the actually patch on your videos?
    I dont wanna lie but I think the enhancement shaman is very very strong since the patch

---------- Post added 2012-07-15 at 07:21 PM ----------

by the way, I think that u r a very good shaman player but I have a question like enhancement... what do u think about percently weaponenchant scales? I´m not sure but I think its the best way for balance enhancement for ever.
    first off id like to thank you for checking out my stream, but im afraid i really dont understand what youre trying to ask i just dont see get the question.. sorry

---------- Post added 2012-07-15 at 11:37 PM ----------

Live now with H Rag mount kill

what do u think about percently weaponenchant scales? I´m not sure but I think its the best way for balance enhancement for ever.
    This I mean :-)

This I mean :-)

I believe what he was trying to say is that he couldn't really understand your english, quoting yourself again isn't gonna help.

if its an good idea to scale weaponenchants percently, thats all^^

Deleted
    very nice to see it!

I'm still not understanding your question.. how does weapon enchants scale percently? i do not know what you mean by "percently"

also live again now!

windfury got a fixed value of ap

for example

Imbue the Shaman's weapon with wind. Each hit has a 20% chance of dealing additional damage equal to two extra attacks with X extra attack power. Lasts 60 minutes.

X extra attack power.
    this is the problem, that enhancement is very strong for the first patch, and we dont scale good enough with better gear.

thatswhy I think blizz can scale the buff percently

X% extra attack power.
    example: 40% or 50%, than its very easy to balance the shamans for endgame

its easy to understand and easy to implement

the complete tooltip for a better WF

Imbue the Shaman's weapon with wind.
    Each hit has a 20% chance of dealing additional
    damage equal to two extra attacks with 50% extra attack power.
    Lasts 60 minutes.
    now you understand what I mean dude?

10+ Year Old Account
    this is the problem, that enhancement is very strong for the first patch, and we dont scale good enough with better gear.
    Windfury already scales with gear and stats. The idea that it doesn't scale because of the fixed AP portion is simply not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Windfury already scales with gear and stats. The idea that it doesn't scale because of the fixed AP portion is simply not true.
    exactly what Endus said, Windfury already scales with gear

---------- Post added 2012-07-17 at 11:08 PM ----------

Live now with our H DS clear night and Loremaster or old raid after.. come chill with Cow

live now with some MOP Beta pvp action.. come check it out

Goin live and finishing up Loremaster.. then some MoP Beta dungeons and pvp.. come chill with Cow

Live with our H FL clear and MOP Beta most likely afterwards

Live doin some T11 achieves and prob some old raids after

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 07:50 PM ----------

gunna do some Beta dungeond and bgs come check it out

http://www.twitch.tv/cowshammy

Beta dungeoning... LIVE

Streaming glory of the cata hero achieves now and H DS tonight

come check it out

Streaming some nice old Ulduar 10