Poll: Favourite time of day?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    The ever so wonderful night with all its mysteries.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am useless before noon and I am useless at night once the coffee has worn off.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Bedtime is my favorite time of day

Definitely morning. Well, having to wake up does indeed suck, but having a job you love makes it so much easier to bear. Love the smell of cold morning air as well (summer mornings are the best).

Dusk for me, best atmosphere and I love the silence on my street. I barely get to witness mornings unless I have to go to school or work

Deleted
    Dusk for me, the town seems to go to sleep, there's less people, less cars, the bright sun is starting to fade away and you can see a beautiful sunset and then the night sky.
    Also there's the nightlife, the energy that I get at that time (I have more energy towards the end of my day then at the start).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I voted morning. It feels so refreshing to have the whole day ahead of you, and my gawd are belgian waffles delicious.
    Lurk n' jerk. Well, not so much the jerk part.

Easy to choose for me. I always loved night-time, its dark and the only sound out there is nature, people are sleeping and its so amazing to be up when others sleep. And ofc you get to see things noone else normally would, like sun riseing, meteor rain etcetc >_<

The rest of the day, its just cars-people-screaming annoying kids and more things that annoy me Yes im that person
    “The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.”

Deleted
    If I can get up early, I love the morning. I just feel like I have all the time in the world if I get up early, and that's a great feeling.

My room is facing north so the sun never reaches me in here, except during the summer when it shines in here around sunrise and sunset. I love that too. I'll say morning is the best, even though I rarely experience it.

Deleted
    ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a morning person...., i hate the sun... is so hot here at 12 and beyond... but when it hits 6 PM... PERFECT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hard choice between noon and dusk, but would have to say dusk.
    - Dinner.
    - Film time.
    - Gaming.
    - Generally the time of the day where I relax the most.

Deleted
    Noon and beyond. I can see clearly without lights on

Night time definitely
    I'm not an earlybird ^^