Question Bag grouping addon?

So I like a neat and tidy bag frame and Bagnon is my addon of choice for that. However I found myself wanting more out of it, and tried Combuctor, but it's not quite what I'm looking for either. So I thought about it for a minute, and what I'd really like to have is the sorting/filtering of Combuctor, but have it show everything at once. Is there something like that out there?

Ideally it'd group together by whatever parameters I specify: say Gear in one grouping, Herbs in another, and everything else not specified in another grouping.
    Moo.

AdiBags ... I LOVE IT

I always liked arkinventory

I had separate groups for herbs, ore, skins, potions, flasks, food, enchanting mats, enchant scrolls, non-bound gear, bound gear, vendor trash. It can tie in with outfitter (and other like gear set addons), where it had a separate grouping for my non-equipped sets so I could see what was part of a set and what was just an individual piece (made it easy to pick out the new drops and the obsolete gear from my active sets). You can also define custom sort rules, too. I had some where it would have a separate grouping for all 1-handed weapons, all 2-handed weapons, all ranged weapons, etc.

It took a bit to set up, and I had to look up the code format for the custom rules, but it was handy. Don't use it much anymore, it conflicted with ElvUI (I couldn't reliably disable the ElvUI bags and they serve my purpose well enough).

AdiBags is all you need

Nice. Definitely taking a look at both. Thanks guys!
    Moo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbag is the one you're looking for.
    Groups everything in 1 single view automatically, no setup required.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.