Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Exotic Leather (formerly Sha Leather) is supposed to require five pieces of sha-touched leather to create according to the tooltip description, but the spell itself says only four are needed... (Broken URL tag in the second line, by the way.)

Quote Originally Posted by Margallo View Post
    So can I still play PTR Cata with Mists Beta as well?
    No. (link)
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Eugh, this patch is going to take forever to download... ;_;
    Also that icon of a Pandaren with a Chef hat is awesome xD

the next patch for the Mists of Pandaria beta will require a sizable patch – about 16 gigabytes ..... omg

10+ Year Old Account
    its not that much most pcs should have atleast 350 to 400 GB if not more

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    People you should realise it's 2012, not 2002... Harddrives are dirt cheap and so is 30, 50+ MB/s internet. The patch downloaded 7,2mb/s for me which is probably where Blizz caps it (in central Europe).
    Be careful what you wish for, people might start noticing the WoW looks pretty poor for a 2012 game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dethlyhallows View Post
    What a douche. It's a STATISTICAL fact that WoW had the most players during WoTLK, but it also a STATISTICAL fact that WoW lost their player base during WoTLK (before Cataclysm) and it's always been going downhill. Vanilla and TBC, on contraire, have always been going up exponentially. Doesn't matter if it reached it's peak. That's bad. That makes it seem the game can't progress. If the game only multiplicates in playerbase, something i going right.
    10.3m active subscribers. Sure it went down, but not by much.

Stop hugging Vanilla + TBC, it's over. Accept it or quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Resa View Post
    Most Canadians have ridiculously small monthly caps on their Internet - smallest caps are 2GB/month. Unless you go with a GAS/TPIA ISP, you're going to have a tiny cap, and have to pay large amounts of money for these extra, unexpected downloads.
    Bell doesn't have a cap on its high end internet, they have a 150 gig fair usage dealy where they can throttle you if they find you are using to much but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by dethlyhallows View Post
    What a douche. It's a STATISTICAL fact that WoW had the most players during WoTLK, but it also a STATISTICAL fact that WoW lost their player base during WoTLK (before Cataclysm) and it's always been going downhill. Vanilla and TBC, on contraire, have always been going up exponentially. Doesn't matter if it reached it's peak. That's bad. That makes it seem the game can't progress. If the game only multiplicates in playerbase, something i going right.
    1-2million players left
    still the game with most subscribers in the world

Of course a game goes up during the start, people start playing it and succeed in getting their friends and family to play. Then after a while they get bored of the game, I guess many players can't play one game for 7+ years.

From what you are writing, it's almost like you think that it was best during Vanilla/TBC when WoW had like 4-8million active players.
    I can guarantee that they make more money now when they have 10+ million active players, and that number will jump up when MoP is released, tho it will sink some after a few months but that's normal.

If you are saying that Vanilla and TBC was better in general, then you should stop feeding of that nostalgic feeling. I can promise you that you wouldn't want SL/SL lock+resto druids in Arena again, GLHF against that. Or the dull tactics you need to use in PvE, Vanilla PvE was "hard" because of retarded bugs and everyone were new. TBC was not hard at all, well except for a few bosses.

---------- Post added 2012-07-15 at 01:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nosferato View Post
    sounds more like the cromatic champion acvhivment.
    What's the difference?
    It is basically hardmodes, and they most likely did that because players have been asking for it, but it doesn't reward better gear.

---------- Post added 2012-07-15 at 01:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Bell doesn't have a cap on its high end internet, they have a 150 gig fair usage dealy where they can throttle you if they find you are using to much but that's about it.
    I can't understand how Canada, USA and other countries can have a bandwidth cap..
    I live in Sweden, we can get up to 200Mbit/s for 70USD/month with no bandwidth cap at all, feel free to download the whole internet if you want.
    Well, one of the providers even got 1Gbit/s for 128USD/month with no cap, but imo that provider suck and they never give you the promised download speed plus their support sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glyph of the Ascetic Crusader reworked: Your Word of Glory can now also be used on enemy targets, causing Holy damage approximately equal to the amount it would have healed. Does not work with Eternal Flame.

Holy shit! I've been wanting heals to do damage to enemy targets for years & now its finally here!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the PTR client available for download yet? Several people I've talked to have confirmed that the PTR client download links from within Battle.net account pages actually point to the MoP beta installer - including people who do not have beta access.

What's going on?

3436 Armor
    +5259 Agility
    +7889 Stamina
    Requires Level 90
    Item Level 450

Love that blue items stats :O)))

---------- Post added 2012-07-15 at 12:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    I live in Sweden, we can get up to 200Mbit/s for 70USD/month with no bandwidth cap at all, feel free to download the whole internet if you want.
    That's why I've been always in love with Europe :O))

Im so glad they broke beta for mac 10.6.8 after spending bandwidth downloading the shit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmico View Post
    And that is where I stopped reading your post because Wrath had the largest amount of subscribers. It's a statistical fact. This link takes you to the timeline. Look at November 2008 - "World of Warcraft hits 11 million subscribers worldwide." And it doesn't really matter when they "first" got the subs - the truth is - if people didn't like the content - they would have quit (as Cata has been showing).

OT: Hurray for new stuff!! The pet battles were fun before they got broken somehow this morning. =/
    I didn't say that's when they hit their peak of subscribers I stated thats when they picked up the MAJORITY of their subs and its true. They didn't get the majority in Wrath they simply reached their peak. And while you're truth if people didn't like the content they would have quit, which shows they DID like it because they didn't quit, instead they got MORE subs during WOTLK. You just proved my point. Sorry you decided to stop reading the rest of my post though.

Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    Is the PTR client available for download yet? Several people I've talked to have confirmed that the PTR client download links from within Battle.net account pages actually point to the MoP beta installer - including people who do not have beta access.

What's going on?
    This happens to me. Download the PTR until it loads into Beta. And i have no access.

[/COLOR]
    I can't understand how Canada, USA and other countries can have a bandwidth cap..
    Well, one of the providers even got 1Gbit/s for 128USD/month with no cap, but imo that provider suck and they never give you the promised download speed plus their support sucks.[/QUOTE]

then you should know that sweden have one of most advanced internet infrastructures in the world if not the most advanced.

Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    Don't forget people who cant' get a WORKING laucnher and all it does is download at 10-30 kb/s
    If you cannot download faster than 30kb/sec then its your internet/PC at fault, everyone else can download upto 7MB/sec no problems, if they have that speed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try turning off P2P if you get slow download speed.

Quote Originally Posted by adamzz View Post
    Well, one of the providers even got 1Gbit/s for 128USD/month with no cap, but imo that provider suck and they never give you the promised download speed plus their support sucks.
    You only have to cross the border to Norway to see bandwidth caps. Not as common anymore, but they exist. Also the most common internet speed in Norway is 2-5Mbit/s for 57 USD/month.

Deleted
    I envy all you guys that can get decent download rates. The best I can get is 240 kb/s

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post

[/COLOR]
    then you should know that sweden have one of most advanced internet infrastructures in the world if not the most advanced.[/QUOTE]
    yah same here i have the ptr downloaded but i cannot log in