Using two monitors but not wanting my game to minimize when tabbing...

Hey,

I have only just started using two monitors so I am not sure if what I am asking is possible.

What I want to do is set it up so one monitor is always my gaming monitor and the second monitor is for browsing the net but at the moment I cant access the second monitor without my game automatically minimizing.

Is there anyway to get around this? I am currently using actual multiple monitors and there doesn't seem to be anything in the options.

if you go into the video options on whatever game your playing and select fullscreen windowed that should fix your problem.

Deleted
    Hmm... thats good!

If it is in Fullscreen, once you move out onto the second monitor the game becomes classed as out of focus and will automatically minimize, the only way to overcome this is to use Window Fullscreen mode if there is an option in the game you are playing. The game will still be on the monitor so you will be able to see whats happening whilst you browse, then you just click back onto the games screen to re-enable it.

EDIT: Bah beaten to it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Launch it in borderless windowed.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Ahh, thank you so much.. such simple solution and I have to facepalm at myself because many times I have seen the windowed full screen option and just ignored it!

Cheers for the speedy responses

Quote Originally Posted by vbnm247 View Post
    Ahh, thank you so much.. such simple solution and I have to facepalm at myself because many times I have seen the windowed full screen option and just ignored it!

Cheers for the speedy responses
    And for games that don't support fullscreen windowed, just launch in windowed and use this AHK script:

Code:
    ^+a::
    WinSet, Style, -0xC40000, a
    WinMove, a, , 0, 0, [REPLACE WITH RESOLUTION IN WIDTH], [REPLACE WITH RESOLUTION IN HEIGHT]
    return
    Ctrl Shift A to activate on the active/focused window.