Page 1 of 2
LastLast

how can i get heroic DS achi

im a 397 ilvl warlock for almost 2 months now , i have joined 3 newly formed guild that all of them have failed on morchok heroic

no one wants to inv me since i dont have heroic achievement even although i have seen tactic a dozen times and i tell them to ask my anything but they all refuse to invite ,

anyone found a way to enter the heroic barrier ?

Deleted
    Get a good guild? If you have joined guilds that can't clear morchok heroic at all, you are clearly looking in the wrong place... And unless you give a guild some time you wont get progress either. Obviously you wont be able to pug (Except maybe morchok) DC HC unless you have something that proves you know what you are doing, and the only way of doing so is to join a progressing guild or have a good mate who can chuck you into a pug / guild run

Transfer to a better server and pug it. My warlock's server, for instance, has regular 3-6/8 heroic pugs.

Of course, you have to be a decent player. If it turns out you're a terrible warlock, don't expect much.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Blizzard has not yet created a tool for randomly pugging raid hard modes, but given the general direction of this game I'm sure top people are on it.

For now, you could always try the old fashioned strategy of finding a guild and progressing with it.

Deleted
    It realy depends on the server, on my server (doomhammer) there regular heroic PuG 10 mans. clearing up to madnes. And i know from a friend, that on his realm there is a guy who makes 25m Heroic raids, and clears all.

10+ Year Old Account
    if no one wants to bring you, try asking one of the better guilds to carry you. we've been selling achievements/mounts for years. if all u need is morchok you probably wouldnt have to pay much, if anything, just ask.

Find another guild who are willing to take you in, if possible. This involves xrealming and changing factions if need be. Not everyone has to stay on their server, especially if it's not a very competitive one or if the caliber of the guilds are just not right, i.e., too high up or too low. Now, I don't know about you, but getting into a good guild is harder than it sounds since most people tend to get their apps declined.

You obviously cannot expect to be 'carried' unless you're talking about paying gold, so you'll need to work for it - show the next guild that you're hoping to join a good first impression and some DPS logs in LFR, as any log is better than nothing for them to look at.

Obviously I assume you know what you're doing both about your class and the mechanics of most of the HC fights. If not, then you're most likely not going to end up in a guild that has most HCs on farm since they'll expect you to be able to perform to the level of their core raiders.
    Last edited by Drakoes; 2012-07-15 at 03:30 PM.

right now is the absolute pits and plenty of guilds on farm have folks not showing. do you know anyone in the better guilds on your server? we bring friends in all the time on my side as we could probably 8man the heroic run at this point so an extra body is no biggie as long as you dont nuke everyone with the parasite (frankly, plenty of guildies would probably jump to give up their spot and skip the farm for a week!). as always, its an MMO so the more people you know, the easier these things become.

Deleted
    get you 500k and buy a boost ? every1 will invitge you then!

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    untill he gets to raid and see how bad he is. see how fast he'll get kicked then :P

Download "Under Achiever" addon and link first 3 or 6 bosses on HC as fakes.
    Then join a raid and get the real Achievement.

Join more raids with fake achievements when you have the gear, and get the real achievements.

8/10 (personal#) people will not double check your armory / achievements tab.
    Besides, it's not like you really need a brain to get past 6 bosses now with 30% nerf.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    It is a valid point however. If you buy a boost in a 25man guild no matter how bad you are they'll still bring you, but that would be costly. I would try my best making sure you're a good player by researching and start logs for yourself in runs, even normal mode runs and apply to guilds, if your dps is impressive they may invite you regardless. As a recruiter for years I sometimes took a punt on someone without relevant experience if they have data to show me and have recruited essential players with such punts. Also write a good application, a well-written application catches my eye than some half-assed attempt and spell check it! Don't just look for 8/8 guilds, look for a progressing guild, they'll most likely need extra players, especially during summer, summer majority of guilds struggle, use that to your advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Juni View Post
    untill he gets to raid and see how bad he is. see how fast he'll get kicked then :P
    If you pay for a run, they can't kick you.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by Maleric View Post
    Blizzard has not yet created a tool for randomly pugging raid hard modes, but given the general direction of this game I'm sure top people are on it.

For now, you could always try the old fashioned strategy of finding a guild and progressing with it.
    You probably won't see that feature unless they remove realm first achievements.

Like others have said, pay your way through Heroic DS.

Hell, it's cheating in a way and you won't get any bit better by doing so, but you will get the achievement. I do believe already several guilds are selling Heroic DS mount runs (Handmaiden from Madness HC), I believe around 200-250k Gold would be a fair price. Could be higher though.

thanks for comments , i will try the under achiever addon ,

im not a noob and i know its bad but im 100% confident with my skills

thanks again

10+ Year Old Account
    Edited for posterity.
    Last edited by NilModern; 2015-09-14 at 06:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nadox View Post
    im a 397 ilvl warlock for almost 2 months now , i have joined 3 newly formed guild that all of them have failed on morchok heroic

no one wants to inv me since i dont have heroic achievement even although i have seen tactic a dozen times and i tell them to ask my anything but they all refuse to invite ,

anyone found a way to enter the heroic barrier ?
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/underachiever

How do you think I got into raids after coming back fromy 1 year and half break from wow ?!? At the end of the raid, no one cares you just "got" the achievement even though you linked it before you joined the raid. Everyone is just too busy looting to care. Also, at worst, they will be pissed at you but at least you got the achviev.

I am in need of some more contestants to continue my play as a strong team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/underachiever

How do you think I got into raids after coming back fromy 1 year and half break from wow ?!? At the end of the raid, no one cares you just "got" the achievement even though you linked it before you joined the raid. Everyone is just too busy looting to care. Also, at worst, they will be pissed at you but at least you got the achviev.
    Anyone who falls for underachiever deserves to have a fail in their raid.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins