5 14.29%
  • It's Mmmkay

5 14.29%
  • Exsscellent

6 17.14%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    All right peeps =)?
    So I have completed the Tinker(just added the final talent to its talent grid), so you might wanna check it out. So, leap on over to the main page and say ur justice =P
    I bumped this class because it's the one that has received less love rom ya'all =(. TY and hope u don't get annoyed with it =)

Deleted
    I guess this have already been said, but i dont think id like a class that is so much like the Engineering profession :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    I guess this have already been said, but i dont think id like a class that is so much like the Engineering profession :/
    If u look into the ability tables and read the general description I think u would understand this does not a) affect, b) require or c) mimic engineer. Its like people refuse to see all the colours in a rainbow and argue there is only red green and blue, seriously...

Sorry dude but blizzard even said after the Death Knight and with the Monk, there will be NO hero classes EVER again(dk was the one and only and a mistake)
    and as alot of other people said, it's to much like engineering, and i keep this as my personal view.
    Let thoes people who design the game make the classes or we will have This.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbT-cW8Zb7o&feature=plcp

Sorry i am really deeply sorry but that's how I feel. again much what you added to the trinker can be added to Engineering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQShot View Post
    HEY there!I Have now finished adding the resource costs and will now start working on the talent tree. Next on the to do list will be finishing some spells, sooo THIS MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME FOR SOME FEEDBACK EVERYONE .
    All you did was create the bounty hunter from SWTOR. Except its honestly to complicated. Also you seemed to just mix in guild wars 2 engineer as well!?!?
    Last edited by Flalia4; 2012-11-17 at 05:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    Sorry dude but blizzard even said after the Death Knight and with the Monk, there will be NO hero classes EVER again(dk was the one and only and a mistake)
    u couldn't b more wrong... U should check ur facts b4 making such bold statements. I'm sure there is som1 who can provide u with the right link from Blizz that disagrees with u, cause I can't b bothered =P
    and as alot of other people said, it's to much like engineering, and i keep this as my personal view.
    again with the engineering... engineer is a...profession meaning even a druid can be an engineer =O. Its a choice, a way of "life"-like. Tinker is a class, it's what defines the player to the very core, hence Tinker and engineer are not the same. If u don't understand is because u don't want to imo m8.

Sorry i am really deeply sorry but that's how I feel. again much what you added to the trinker can be added to Engineering.
    Really? u think an engineer could deploy 2 turrets without CD? or could get into a mech and walk around with multiple weapons attached or even use chemicals with the same effectiveness or quantity as the medic spec does? Or do u think that just because an enginneer can create a clockwork bomber it is any match to the mech pet of the magitech's spec? If u saw into instead of just looking at it, u would notice that this tinker is actually just as similar to a druid as it is to an engineer...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    All you did was create the bounty hunter from SWTOR. Except its honestly to complicated. Also you seemed to just mix in guild wars 2 engineer as well!?!?
    Call it a rebranding process =P. No but seriously, I don't know how u can make such a straight fourward afirmation like that. I did got some general ideas from the GW2 engineer and TOR bounty Hunter, but only to a very limited extent.
    I can tell u which are the only two abilities that u can trace back to the bounty hunter class and engineer. "Performance stimulants"-Copied the skill from TOR but changed the benefits and application. "Device Gadgets"-Not much to trace back as I only took the name "gadgets" and "device" but used it in a totally different mechanic. Plus these comparisons can only be made at my Bounty Hunter spec(give me a break if my BH has some of the TOR BH feel, why can it be???) as my other specs don't have anything in common with TOR and GW2.

I like the idea, but it should be Mail, then plate kinda like Pallies. Stick with one gear type from start to finish, and yes the Int / Spr plate would be good since Pallies dont really have to share gear with any other classes. I would also like to see this restricted to the two races who specialize in Tinkering Gnomes, and Goblins.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 06:52 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    Let thoes people who design the game make the classes or we will have This.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbT-cW8Zb7o&feature=plcp

I <3 that video. I lol'd til I cried. It is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true. ZOMBIE DRAGONS ZOMG!

*falls outta his chair laughing*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GnomercyBeastmaster View Post
    I like the idea, but it should be Mail, then plate kinda like Pallies. Stick with one gear type from start to finish, and yes the Int / Spr plate would be good since Pallies dont really have to share gear with any other classes. I would also like to see this restricted to the two races who specialize in Tinkering Gnomes, and Goblins.
    Lol that sounds reasonable and all =P, had I not already thought about it when making the BATTLEMAGE XD!
    But still about the gear, I chose leather because of some advices received and I think it fits well with all specs since it's a bit of a misconception that Tinkers need wear mail just because they tinker with it. Leather seems appropriate because it's a resistant enough material to withstand the hardships of the tinker craft whilst being theoretically impervious to chemicals which is the day to day of a medic spec tinker.Plus I did give all the mech's a plate armor because a mail made mech doesn't seem very realistic -_^. Even though it may sound odd that a class can jump between leather and plate, this is yet another unique element of the all around and versatile Tinker class, HI5 XD!
    And just for last explanations, every other of the classes I made already have a place in the gear distribution, thinking about if they made it to the game:

Battlemage-intellect plate
    Dragonsworn-intellect mail
    Demon Hunter-spirit mail
    Tinker-various leather
    Invoker-intellect/stamina/agility cloth

PS: abut the race restriction, I think it would be a terrible mistake to only allow gnomes and goblins this class. They may be the race at the moment with the most tendency to tinkering but tht doesn't mean other races aren't smart enough to breed a few tinkers. Lol this actually made me realize that in order to be able to create a Tinker, one would need to have an expert engineer in the account =). Good enough to replace some of the restrictions needed =P?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bumping your threads by deleting and reposting your posts is not allowed