Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Worgenite;17580990]Obligatory warning: If you sign up, please have the intention to play. If something comes up, please let me know so that I can take the steps required to keep fairness in check. Also, try not to get banned while playing as that just effs a lot of stuff up. And if you get a role you don't want, don't be a bad sport about it, just try to play with it.

I do have the intention to play, and I know I will be available, and I will play whatever role I get.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I do have the intention to play, and I know I will be available, and I will play whatever role I get.
    Awesome! Welcome aboard! Flavor of the month lynch victim is Lysah. Be nice to her though :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Awesome! Welcome aboard! Flavor of the month lynch victim is Lysah. Be nice to her though :3
    I noticed that, I can play nice with them, but if I have to I will rain down the wrath of Sobek!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Sekhment... Sokar... Selket... Reshpu... Wadjet... Anubis... Anukis... Seshmu... Meshkent... Hemsut... Tefnut... Heket... Mafdet... Ra...
    I blame playing to much of a beta. *goes to the corner muttering I do not have a problem*

10+ Year Old Account
    Will play again. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Alright sign me up.

Finally a game without shenanigans...

Just hope I get town again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Alright sign me up.

Finally a game without shenanigans...

Just hope I get town again.
    Me too!
    Finally got a town role this game and I was bastardized and got the mafia to win :<

Though come to think of it, Dyra must have thought that it was a really convoluted plan to bring her down when she saw that PM xD

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Flavor of the month lynch victim is Lysah. Be nice to her though :3
    So you think you've got friends in high places, with the power to put me on the run?

Well forgive me this smile on my face....s.....you'll know what power is when I'm done...son.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Me too!
    Finally got a town role this game and I was bastardized and got the mafia to win :<

Though come to think of it, Dyra must have thought that it was a really convoluted plan to bring her down when she saw that PM xD
    Did you read through the Mafia thread after you died? It never once occurred to me the Cop could be paranoid. But like I said, you were just a victim to fantastically unlucky series of circumstances. It makes me giggle even now. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Did you read through the Mafia thread after you died? It never once occurred to me the Cop could be paranoid. But like I said, you were just a victim to fantastically unlucky series of circumstances. It makes me giggle even now. :3
    Yea I read it after I died But foxxi didn't tell me I had been a paranoid cop until the game was over so I was reading the whole thing still thinking you were mafia hehe.

---------- Post added 2012-07-16 at 05:40 PM ----------

It would have been so much funnier if Holz wasn't mafia though. The game would have played out pretty much the same way except the mafia wouldn't have had to have any input at all. Lynch holz to prove he's townie then Dyra or Dyra straight away, they could have just sat back and watched as the town destroyed its self lol.

Also Foxxi/worgi. Can a cop investigate himself? If I ever get cop again and get multiple mafia straight up I think I'll just investigate my self to make sure..if I can.

I'm in, both in the next game and in the beagle hunt after should the game turn out to be bastardised. And agree with Lysah about wishes for next game setup.

There are a ton of roles I would love to play if we could make them work, actually...

Deleted
    /in

Not much to say, should be a nice fair game right?

Deleted
    PICK ME, PICK ME! Screw reading for "important exams", this is far better way to spend my days

*Rises up from the depths of hell* You thought you could get rid of me? ^_^

I'm sorry (expect to the stinky dog Wass) that I got banned during last game. I'm for now on going to only post in the Fun Stuff forums for the WoW forums gives me my infractions. If you all could all forgive me for being stupid, I'd like to join again.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    *Rises up from the depths of hell* You thought you could get rid of me? ^_^

I'm sorry (expect to the stinky dog Wass) that I got banned during last game. I'm for now on going to only post in the Fun Stuff forums for the WoW forums gives me my infractions. If you all could all forgive me for being stupid, I'd like to join again.
    It's your own fault that I'm the stinky dog according to you. My (should I say hate?) against you has been warranted so far. You've been acting bad in all the games you've been in, starting with not wanting to play because you got vanilla townie, then doing a really messed up description showing how u don't care about anything except yourself, then I called you out on that. Then you rejoined, the exact same thing happened. Of course I was pissed. Then you rejoined, but only with a single goal: killing me. That failed, I don't remember how it all went in the end. But that is just bull.

And now you managed to get banned this game, granted it didn't change a lot of the outcome.

Care to explain yourself? Apologizing is on the path to redemption, but calling me out for it doesn't really change a lot.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    It's your own fault that I'm the stinky dog according to you. My (should I say hate?) against you has been warranted so far. You've been acting bad in all the games you've been in, starting with not wanting to play because you got vanilla townie, then doing a really messed up description showing how u don't care about anything except yourself, then I called you out on that. Then you rejoined, the exact same thing happened. Of course I was pissed. Then you rejoined, but only with a single goal: killing me. That failed, I don't remember how it all went in the end. But that is just bull.

And now you managed to get banned this game, granted it didn't change a lot of the outcome.

Care to explain yourself? Apologizing is on the path to redemption, but calling me out for it doesn't really change a lot.
    Dude(?) calm down. I only "called" you out because you made a comment when I got banned. I meant no disrespect towards you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Dude(?) calm down. I only "called" you out because you made a comment when I got banned. I meant no disrespect towards you.
    I don't have much more to add. You can see my whole reason on why I called you out in your quote. Worgen decides.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I don't have much more to add. You can see my whole reason on why I called you out in your quote. Worgen decides.
    That's perfectly fine with me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well....I'm alll for giving people 2nd chances, though this is like what, your 4th one? :P This is the first one where you've apologized as far as I can remember(I just woke up) so I'll give you one last chance. Wass will probably say I'm too soft for this or something lol

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.