Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Well....I'm alll for giving people 2nd chances, though this is like what, your 4th one? :P This is the first one where you've apologized as far as I can remember(I just woke up) so I'll give you one last chance. Wass will probably say I'm too soft for this or something lol
    I don't make any decisions, but I won't be playing this game. This might be childish of me, but in all honesty, if he can't even post an apology without calling me stinky I have nothing to find here. Call me drama queen but I don't necessarily have to play.

Other than that, I wish you a happy round Maybe next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I don't make any decisions, but I won't be playing this game. This might be childish of me, but in all honesty, if he can't even post an apology without calling me stinky I have nothing to find here. Call me drama queen but I don't necessarily have to play.

Other than that, I wish you a happy round Maybe next time.
    Drama llama. That is all.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Worgen... when are you starting the next game? I am going away for not this Thursday but the Thursday after that for a few days so it might be pointless for me to play.

Also... as an aside... Power Roles aren't supposed to get the results of their investigations immediately. There should never be a situation where the cop gets a result on someone and has a chance to tell someone else, and still die that night. Either the cop is supposed to find out the result with "but you were killed" or they aren't told in the pm anything other than that they died. Any situation where someone can die and still legitimately PM their info is potentially gamebraking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Worgen... when are you starting the next game? I am going away for not this Thursday but the Thursday after that for a few days so it might be pointless for me to play.

Also... as an aside... Power Roles aren't supposed to get the results of their investigations immediately. There should never be a situation where the cop gets a result on someone and has a chance to tell someone else, and still die that night. Either the cop is supposed to find out the result with "but you were killed" or they aren't told in the pm anything other than that they died. Any situation where someone can die and still legitimately PM their info is potentially gamebraking.
    Earliest would be Thursday or Friday. Latest would be Monday. If we get enough people signed that don't unsign b/c of childish reasons(grow up Wass(it takes a better man to still play even after Phil calling you out) and Rixis :P) I can start sooner.

Did Foxxi tell Ana what he got for checking Keleb before he got killed? I has no idea :\

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

It was a joke Wass Jesus. My apology was for you too. But fine, I won't play just so you don't get butt hurt.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    It was a joke Wass Jesus. My apology was for you too. But fine, I won't play just so you don't get butt hurt.
    I'm not butt hurt. It did not get through as a joke. You don't have to sit out for me to play. That's not the whole point. The whole point is that you can't type one sentence that says "I'm sorry" without having a joke or whatever into it. It has bottled down to that now sadly.

Worgen, you're not seeing the whole picture I think. And I don't wanna drag this further than necessary. Phil did say sorry to everyone except me, and he now calls it a joke which looks like a cheap way out to me. I don't want enemies, all I want is some decency.

But fine, sign me in again. And Worgen don't dare to call me not a man when you can't even play because you're tired of being the FotM target.

Enough with the hostility.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did Foxxi tell Ana what he got for checking Keleb before he got killed? I has no idea :\
    No she didn't, I never found out what keleb was until the end of the game.
    I was under the impression that the cop always got the results of their investigation back at the start of the next day, as long as they weren't killed that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I'm not butt hurt. It did not get through as a joke. You don't have to sit out for me to play. That's not the whole point. The whole point is that you can't type one sentence that says "I'm sorry" without having a joke or whatever into it. It has bottled down to that now sadly.

Worgen, you're not seeing the whole picture I think. And I don't wanna drag this further than necessary. Phil did say sorry to everyone except me, and he now calls it a joke which looks like a cheap way out to me. I don't want enemies, all I want is some decency.

But fine, sign me in again. And Worgen don't dare to call me not a man when you can't even play because you're tired of being the FotM target.

Enough with the hostility.
    No you are butt hurt. The fact that you get butt hurt over this is sad and honestly, it shows the type of person you are. You were willing to sit out because some random person on the internet made a joke about you. BOO FUCKING HOO.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

You're all a giant herd of drama llamas.

Deleted
    Phill un-banned.....AAAND it's gone <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Wat.

It was not me. I swear. Dno who reported it but I didn't.

And in response to butt hurt: No, I'm not. But you clearly want me to be because that's where you always head with your arguments, eventually resulting in infraction/ban.
    I'm still playing like I said before, regardless if phil plays or not.

I'm out for a while now.

Probably a mod who was already watching this thread...but what do I know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, party is over! Wass, he's out of chances now :\ Phil, I wanted to give you another chance but instead of remaining civil, you dropped down low :\

As for his ban, no discussing! It's against da rulez!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    No you are butt hurt. The fact that you get butt hurt over this is sad and honestly, it shows the type of person you are. You were willing to sit out because some random person on the internet made a joke about you. BOO FUCKING HOO.
    lawl

that is all.

lawl

10+ Year Old Account
    Joy! come play wiff us! I'll give you a cookie

Deleted
    Joy! come play wiff us! I'll give you a cookie
    No.

I don't wanna play, but I don't wanna say no!

Darn you doggy!

dunno

maybe

will

play

this

game

will

see

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    No.

I don't wanna play, but I don't wanna say no!

Darn you doggy!

dunno

maybe

will

play

this

game

will

see
    so that's a yes?

Deleted
    so that's a yes?
    Not yet, probably will be in the end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Good morning. Am I allowed to slap Holz now? With an axe?
    Oh please don't tell me you're going to be pissed because last game the entirity of next game. If you are please warn me before the game starts so I can still say I won't play,

Keleb? Hmm maybe I missed something but I thought Ana was killed on the second night? So like Ana investigated Dyra the first night and would have investigated holz the second? Or did Ana just pick holz at random to PM? o.O

Also, yea probably better for me to not play because if it is a normal game I'll be leaving right in the middle of it.