Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    run 10miles 3 times a week.
    3 hours of marital arts 3 times a week
    sunday usually go for a ride or a hillrun.

cant stand the gym, to many people posing and doing nothing much.

Deleted
    Sit in chair and eat cheetos until they are all gone.
    Rinse and repeat.

Seriously I don't workout much as I don't feel the need to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    190 pounds at age 13? Then you were just fat.
    I was 5'10 at age 13-14 and i was about 180 pounds. Needless to say, i was a pretty big guy, in fact i was the biggest kid in class, and when i say biggest i mean fattest.

If he was fit at that age(at 190lbs) he would've been a titan of a boy!
    Last edited by mmoc098be2d235; 2012-07-29 at 05:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Sit in chair and eat cheetos until they are all gone.
    Rinse and repeat.

Seriously I don't workout much as I don't feel the need to.
    Hah, yeah same here... and I can do several thousand mouse clicks with my index finger in a day's time.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Deleted
    Day A
    Deadlift
    Bent-over row
    Shoulder press

Day B
    Squat
    Pull-up/chin-up
    Bench press

I go every day/two days and fill these days up with another 2 extra workouts (leg extension, chest fly, crunch, row etc)

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shoulder injury so just cardio every second day, 2 months without gym now

Crossfit WOD in the morning, 3 work / 1 rest day, run in the afternoon every other day, alternating sprint intervals and hill sprints

I don't really enjoy the gym, I go there every now and then when my girlfriend wants company, so I do really basic things, I either put up small "traffic cone's" and beep test myself or I run around the local park, about 7km. I do that almost every day.

With that I try to do all the basic lifts at home with my own weights.
    Oh and I do "ranger rests" etc as well(no idea what you call it in english tbh), I kind of hate it but it's fucking great, hurts though doesn't it
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    190 pounds at age 13? Then you were just fat.
    lol of course, i must have been fat if you say so, god forbid i might have any muscle mass, and not be a stick insect like 150lbs!... weird tho for a fatty to make both county x-country and 200m. wish I still had my certificates to prove it. but ah well. i'll just have to live with the fact that i was a very fast michelin man.
    Last edited by Jalfrezi; 2012-07-30 at 04:26 AM.

Monday: Chest
    Tuesay: Back
    Wednesday: Legs
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: Arms

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalfrezi View Post
    lol of course, i must have been fat if you say so, god forbid i might have any muscle mass, and not be a stick insect like 150lbs!... weird tho for a fatty to make both county x-country and 200m. wish I still had my certificates to prove it. but ah well. i'll just have to live with the fact that i was a very fast michelin man.
    Yeah.... except that you cant have muscles like a full grown man at the age of 13 because you arent fully developed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.... except that you cant have muscles like a full grown man at the age of 13 because you arent fully developed.

People develop at different rates. For example in 2001, I went on a rugby tour of Australia for 4 weeks with my school. I was 17 at the time... and the ANIMALS they had over there, one of the families I stay with, had a son age 14... he was about 6'2 and a monster! He made our No.8 looks small... and he played for England under 18's. Yet on the flip side of that, there were 2 guys in my class, one a month or sol older than me, and one about 4 months younger and they were tiny! and I mean really tiny! 5'3 and skinny. Fully healthy though, no disabilities or anything... and they never grew.

So like I say... people develop differently.

man i feel shit now! Twice a week, jog/walk 1.75 miles (or there abouts) over 25 minutes on the treadmill, cycle 5 miles over 20 minutes & row 1.5km, i aint gonna be ripped any time soon but it's better than sitting on my ass doing nothing i suppose!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Deleted
    Gym Mon, Wed, Fri. Alternate between an A and a B.

A
    Squats
    Deadlifts
    Bench Press
    Military Press
    Lat Pull-downs

B
    Hack Squats
    SLDL
    DB Shoulder Press
    BOR
    Dips

Yes it's TTFB

Then 5-a-side matches every Tuesday and training Thursday. Sundays I usually go for a light jog in the morning or evening just for fun, there's a nice trail a few minutes run from where I live and it's nice to jam in headphones and just forget everything for an hour.

15+ Year Old Account
    Split 1: ab workouts, benchpress, bumbbell decline press, dumbbell shoulder press, dumbbell side laterals, barbell skull crusher.
    Split 2: barbell squat, barbell deadlift, barbell calf raise, bent over barbell row, chin up, cable row, dumbbell curl.

I do each 3 times a week resulting in 1 day for rest. Doing 3 sets and 6-8 repetitions, and the first set is always drop set. My goals is to grow, not get strong. Currently at 70kg and want to weigh 75+.
    Last edited by iLive; 2012-08-01 at 10:18 PM.

Deleted
    Day 1 (Sunday)
    10 minute cardio warm-up
    Bodyweight Squat (Quadriceps)
    2 sets, 10-12 reps
    Barbell Squat (Quadriceps)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Dumbell Rear Lunge (Quadriceps)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Olympic Squat (Quadriceps)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Romanian Deadlift (Hamstring)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Lying Leg Curls (Hamstring)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Standing Calf Raises (Calves)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Seated Calf Raises (Calves)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps

Day 2 (Monday)
    20 Minute Cardio jog moderate

Day 3(Tuesday)
    10 minute cardio warm-up
    Pushups (Chest)
    2 sets, 10-12 reps
    Barbell Incline Press Up (Chest)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Dumbell Bench Press (Chest)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Wide-Grip Shoulder Press (Shoulder)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Narrow-Grip Shoulder Press (Shoulder)
    3 set, 8-12 reps
    Triceps Dumbell Pull-ups (Triceps)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Bench Dips (Triceps)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Crunches (Abs)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Planking (Abs)
    3 sets, 1 minute minimum

Day 4 (Wednesday)
    20 Minute Cardio jog morderate

Day 5 (Thursday)
    10 minute cardio warm-up
    Butt Lift (Glutes)
    2 sets, 10-12 reps
    Barbell Deadlift (Lower Back)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Bent Over Barbell Row (Middle Back)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    One Arm Dumbell Row (Middle Back)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Wide-Grip Lat Pull down (Lats)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Close-Grip Lat Pull down (Lats)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Hammer Pull Curls (Biceps)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps
    Concentration Curls (Biceps)
    3 sets, 8-12 reps

Day 6 (Friday)
    Rest day

Day 7 (Saturday)
    Rest Day

I got this work-out plan from Bodybuilding.com Find a Plan, mind you this is the teen work-out plan. If you go back to Find-A-Plan you can change the age and gender. Do all at a moderately slow speed with a weight of 60-80% of your maximum strength.
    I have been following this plan for circa 3 months and it makes serious drastic changes. Body fat reduction, muscle expansion even without the additional protein shakes and muscle build-up pills. Currently dropped from 17% body fat to 11%.
    Last edited by mmoc33985f23b7; 2012-08-06 at 08:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Day 1 :Chest & Biceps
    Day 2 :Back
    Day 3 : Recovery or day off
    Day 4 elts & Triceps
    Day 5 :Legs

5x5 stronglifts at the moment, running it pretty basic right now.

Mondays; 5x5 squat, deadlift and bench.

Wednesdays; 5x5 squat, deadlift and incline-bench.

Fridays; 5x5 squat, deadlift and decline-bench.

Normally end it all with 3 sets of broad dips, mainly to drain the rest out of my triceps and shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just run every morning. Where I run they have places where you can do push-ups, pull ups, crunches, etc. so sometimes I'll stop and do those. I don't care about building muscles mass because I think it's a utterly useless trait, as long as I stay fit I'm happy.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Started p90x 2 years ago, went from 230 lbs to 205 in 5 weeks, shot myself in the wrist (2 1/2 staple). (followed the meal plan)

started p90x again recently, in the 11th week now, NOT following the meal plan, I eat normal meals but I did cut out all the extra crap I ate, ice cream/chips/candies etc.
    Was 211 at the start this time, 189 currently, 40 years old and in the best shape of my life, feeling great.

At the end of this 90 days I'll will be doing p90x2 for bulk mixed in with a little turbofire (for those that know what that is, wish me luck)
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?