10+ Year Old Account

FFS I really need to learn to avoid Tumblr.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    FFS I really need to learn to avoid Tumblr.
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Deleted
    Why is it always the same three seats in the train that aren't reserved. Something fishy is going on here. I don't wanna sit in that seat. It sucks

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 07:09 PM ----------

I'm hungry. Must make dinner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Why is it always the same three seats in the train that aren't reserved. Something fishy is going on here. I don't wanna sit in that seat. It sucks
    Think you just answered your own question.

"What have we got to lose?" says religious freedoms advocate Lucas Wall. "Just cut up a few homeless folk - it appeases this group's bloodthirsty Goddess, gets rid of unsightly bums that drain welfare, and everybody goes home happy."

"We must go much further than a few beggars!" argues the overzealous High Member of the Order of Violet, Evan Zhu. "You must pass a law that everyone's first born child must be slaughtered, on live TV if possible. Think of the viewing figures!"

"You aren't going to listen to these whackjob Violetists, are you?" comments Prudence Malik while leading a prayer group. "Human sacrifices! Surely we're too civilized to permit such barbaric practices! These lunatic fringe groups should be outlawed, and their leaders should be executed!"

"Who's being a lunatic?" retorts Hope de Groot of the Randy Mandy Pandy Landy Humanitarian Society. "I agree that these practices ought to be outlawed, but instead of sinking to the same level of these fanatics and killing our fellow people, why not simply start a re-education program? Even the worst person can be rehabilitated into a useful member of society, with enough time, care, and lots and lots of funding!"
    Hmm, improve my economy or fix my education system and raise taxes.....
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-08-20 at 05:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right. Dreamworks.

The stonetube thing is hilarious. I saw that comment once.

I cba to prove that K x K! = (n + 1)! - 1 for all K >= 1.

Do not want.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account

Poor Wass. Maybe Mal will send you the proof. :3

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Oh right. Dreamworks.

The stonetube thing is hilarious. I saw that comment once.

I cba to prove that K x K! = (n + 1)! - 1 for all K >= 1.

Do not want.
    Just write: "Because of boobs"

Easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Just write: "Because of boobs"

Easy.
    If only. Having to skip that other one for now and proceed with 2^n > n^2 - 2 for all n >= 3.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    If only. Having to skip that other one for now and proceed with 2^n > n^2 - 2 for all n >= 3.
    My brain hurt just reading it

10+ Year Old Account
    Well the first step is to go with n = 3, find out it's correct, and then put it into perspective where you turn n into P, and P into (p+1), then have the first value minus the second value to be > 0. It's not impossible, but not exactly everyday stuff either.

Deleted
    Think you just answered your own question.
    No! Because there are ALWAYS three unreserved seats. I think it's the railway company that just shows the same three every time and are like "omg only three seats left," because I've been on trains where there were no other people than me, but it still showed that there were only three seats left.

I like whales.

Morning Nemi!

12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Doasisay, half-naked men feature prominently in official military materials.
    xD Your nation is crazeh

hmm no new numbers
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-08-20 at 05:52 PM.

Deleted
    Today was the go meet your university class day, so I met this girl, Coral. I said that's an interesting name and asked where it was from, "Like koraller?" (koraller is the Danish plural form of coral). She said "OH MY GOD NOOOO! It's a colour. And I think something that grows in the sea too." So I said "Yeah, koraller?" Then she was like "Lol.. That's a colour."

-12 there you go Pur.

Deleted
    looks stupid as transparent, Geng.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am too cool for numbers.

Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-08-20 at 05:57 PM.

Deleted
    looks stupid as transparent, Geng.
    Because there's like white in it