1. #28441
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,867
    Emo retard bitch needs shot.

  2. #28442
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    .... I probably chose to ignore that.
    You should expect better from me.

  3. #28443
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Like I run around with a camera in the locker room!
    You know like.. to see if it really fit behind the bag. That sort of verification. :3



    Also, ahmagawd! Realistic Pokémon!
    http://arvalis.deviantart.com/art/Scyther-325354781

  4. #28444
    Deleted
    Sometimes I wonder if they do that on purpose or if they are properly retarded?

  5. #28445
    Hai

    I won't be around very much for the next month or so. But I'll stop by when I can.

    Bai

    +16

  6. #28446
    Hai Arlee! Dars has lied to us :<

  7. #28447
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hai

    I won't be around very much for the next month or so. But I'll stop by when I can.

    Bai
    What's happening last month?!


    HA, STOOPID DARSFAFCE

  8. #28448
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Sometimes I wonder if they do that on purpose or if they are properly retarded?
    Teenage girl.
    Facebook.

    My guess is properly retarded.

  9. #28449
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Emo retard bitch needs shot.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Well, I would have added "to be". :>

    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hai

    I won't be around very much for the next month or so. But I'll stop by when I can.

    Bai

    +16
    Why?! :<

  10. #28450
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Teenage girl.
    Facebook.

    My guess is properly retarded.
    Hmmm...
    Makes sense then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Well, I would have added "to be". :>
    So much hate!

  11. #28451
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Emo retard bitch needs shot.
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You know like.. to see if it really fit behind the bag. That sort of verification. :3
    im skerd. sayf me

    hai n bai corgi pwincezz

  12. #28452
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hai

    I won't be around very much for the next month or so. But I'll stop by when I can.

    Bai

    +16
    Oh hai Arlee.

    Bai!

  13. #28453
    The Lightbringer Pud'n's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Posts
    3,064
    Hai girlz and guyz!

    Finally finished the first two books of asoiaf (Game of Thrones). Just read the preview for SOS, the Queen of Thorns is already my favorite character .

    +17

  14. #28454
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Hai Arlee! Dars has lied to us :<
    I never have lied! You just chose to believe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    HA, STOOPID DARSFAFCE
    I didn't say anything that you didn't interpret wrong!!

    +13
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-05 at 09:15 PM.

  15. #28455
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I didn't say anything that you didn't interpret wrong!!
    stoopid dars face

  16. #28456
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pud'n View Post
    Hai girlz and guyz!

    Finally finished the first two books of asoiaf (Game of Thrones). Just read the preview for SOS, the Queen of Thorns is already my favorite character .
    Meh. She isn't that gr8. But I see what u mean.

  17. #28457
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,867
    Hmm, I don't think needs shot is slang, might be, definitely the way I say it. Both are valid though.

  18. #28458
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    im skerd. sayf me
    I was only kidding.


    Or was I? :3

  19. #28459
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Meh. She isn't that gr8. But I see what u mean.
    Have you read a book before?

  20. #28460
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Meh. She isn't that gr8. But I see what u mean.
    I know right. No where as near as cool as the king of the north.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •