1. #29481
    +19

    Worgetopia is in a state of disarray as I have not checked on it since before gw2 came out lol
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  2. #29482
    Deleted
    +20

    DINNAR TIEM!!!


    Don't let holz kill anyone while I'm away.

  3. #29483
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,641
    +21

    *gasp*

    I need more states. I know more of you guys have them. LET ME SPY ON YOU!

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  4. #29484
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Hey my fellow friends. I have an announcement to make.

    I'm currently stuck at my brother's house since I gave away my keys to the landlady while I was away. She still has my keys and I have no means of going into my house where my brother hauled my pc to. I was also stuck at my aunt's house yesterday night because of the exact same problem.

    I was planning to stream tonight, but let alone streaming, I can't even install my PC and participate in my guild's event on GW2.

    My cousins from Switzerland are still here, and they require entertaining (going around, shopping, doing nothing walking around, etc). For this reason I also won't be availiable to do what I do normally tomorrow. Their plane back is tomorrow night, so I hope I'll be able to do whatever on sunday.

    I'm horribly sorry not only because I can't entertain you with my stream, but also because I can't do anything I want right now. I couldn't even shit on my toilet god damn it.

    All my passion from the day before is gone.
    You can't call up the landlady and see if she can bring 'em?

  5. #29485
    Field Marshal Krayzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Idaho, PotatoLandUSA
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +21

    *gasp*

    I need more states. I know more of you guys have them. LET ME SPY ON YOU!
    Stalker!

    + 22

  6. #29486
    +18

    Numbars need to go negative

  7. #29487
    Deleted
    * Eats Bamboo

    * Cooks Bacon

    * Gives Dyra some of the Bacon

    * Eats rest of bacon in front of JoyJoy

  8. #29488
    Deleted
    + 19

  9. #29489
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    + 20

    Sorry about that meys >.< sucks when you wanna play.

    I has kebab. Mucho kebab.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  10. #29490
    Dyra: Elyanitra and Lonernatia.

  11. #29491
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,641
    +21

    Added. Thanks Ely!

    * om noms happily on her bacon*


    I haven't had a kebab in months... *drools*

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  12. #29492
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You can't call up the landlady and see if she can bring 'em?
    My brother gave me my keys and I'm inside my house! FINALLY MY PC IS IN ITS SPOT!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    + 20

    Sorry about that meys >.< sucks when you wanna play.

    I has kebab. Mucho kebab.
    Actually, I might be online, after a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittle bit of final adjustments I have to make.

    BRB 15-20 mins!

  13. #29493
    See? All your passion is returning

    +17

  14. #29494
    + 18
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  15. #29495
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +21

    Added. Thanks Ely!

    * om noms happily on her bacon*


    I haven't had a kebab in months... *drools*
    I would not turn down a good bacon either but this kebab has me satisfied atm :x

    yay Meys ^_^

    ---------- Post added 2012-09-07 at 07:04 PM ----------

    My belly approves of foreign culture food...

    /sigh

    Time to waddle back home ^_^

    It's good to have money as a student so that I can afford this
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  16. #29496
    Does anyone know how long I've been using my current sig/avatar for? I can't remembers when I put it up again. Has it been a week yet?

    +19.

  17. #29497
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Yes about a week Ely.

    I think I could just fall asleep on my bed right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  18. #29498
    Fluffy Kitten Dyra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fording the Ox
    Posts
    1,641
    +20

    You're a student Wass. Take a nap and come back to us when you wake up again. :3

    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

  19. #29499
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +20

    You're a student Wass. Take a nap and come back to us when you wake up again. :3
    But I just saw my old wii console and I got this incredible urge to play guitar hero 3...

    + 21

    Nap sounds tempting though
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  20. #29500
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    * Eats Bamboo

    * Cooks Bacon

    * Gives Dyra some of the Bacon

    * Eats rest of bacon in front of JoyJoy
    I just had the most awesome dinner so its fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Does anyone know how long I've been using my current sig/avatar for? I can't remembers when I put it up again. Has it been a week yet?
    About two years give or take two years.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •