1. #38481
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Could be a lie to cover up his rectal examination.

    That shit is painful.... No, I'm not speaking from experience...

  2. #38482
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That shit is painful.... No, I'm not speaking from experience...
    Nah they're not bad. I've had a few. Even a colonoscopy.

    -10

  3. #38483
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Nah they're not bad. I've had a few. Even a colonoscopy.

    -10
    Well, they used to be then.. I know some stories that still creep the hell out of me about rectal examination, from old people. Seriously old people really don't know how to start a conversation or keep it, atleast the ones I know that only tell me weird stories... -___-

    - 9

  4. #38484
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,014
    Woohoo. I beat Dars to the spam bot!
    In your face dars!

    - 13

  5. #38485
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Well, they used to be then.. I know some stories that still creep the hell out of me about rectal examination, from old people. Seriously old people really don't know how to start a conversation or keep it, atleast the ones I know that only tell me weird stories... -___-

    - 9
    Old people are just weird, period

    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Woohoo. I beat Dars to the spam bot!
    In your face dars!

    - 13
    Anasko: 1. Darsithis: 557

    Yeah

    <.<

  6. #38486
    Deleted
    - 12

  7. #38487
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Old people are just weird, period



    Anasko: 1. Darsithis: 557

    Yeah

    <.<
    * Cries in the corner

    Just let me have my victory!

  8. #38488
    -16

    Victory is for the weak

  9. #38489
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,014
    So, remember a couple of days ago when I was all, Gangnam Style already on 1.9m Likes, that's ~350k more than the number 2 liked video!
    I just went to check if it's reached over 2million yet.
    It's now on 2,147,217
    Still yet to hit 100k dislikes.

  10. #38490
    - 15
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  11. #38491
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I can't believe Joyflu apparently has a job...and can't be here...what is the world coming to??!
    Well, I would have turned it down if my mom wasn't within hearing range.


    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3

  12. #38492
    Deleted
    - 14

    Hey Joy.

  13. #38493
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,867
    So, did you all like gangam before it was cool?

  14. #38494
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    So, did you all like gangam before it was cool?

    I only heard it from 9gag.... Yes, I go to 9gag occasionally.

    But, I don't like stuff just because it's cool or in mode, I think I would like it anyways, whether it would be cool or not. :b

  15. #38495
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Well, I would have turned it down if my mom wasn't within hearing range.


    HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII <3
    You're so lazy, Joyflu.

    -18

  16. #38496
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    So, did you all like gangam before it was cool?
    * Puts hipster glasses on

    Of course!
    I saw it on Allkpop the day it came out, loved it then and still love it now!

  17. #38497
    Elemental Lord Rixis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    8,867
    Pfft, go play on your ipad at starbucks.

    /shun

  18. #38498
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    So, did you all like gangam before it was cool?
    Yes I did actually, it got linked by some guildie when it was very few views.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    You're so lazy, Joyflu.
    Never said otherwise

  19. #38499
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Pfft, go play on your ipad at starbucks.

    /shun
    I'm waiting for the Ipad mini.
    I feel my Ipad is to big and my Iphone is to small.

  20. #38500
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I'm waiting for the Ipad mini.
    I feel my Ipad is to big and my Iphone is to small.


    You so silly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •