1. #53521
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

    .. is the correct number. Holz's number was wrong.
    ...










    Your face is wrong.

  2. #53522
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    And also stay away from Joy. He's weird and not the cool, interesting weird.
    Hey Pur ...

  3. #53523
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    They keep pointing at the camera! I think there's some subliminal messages in that video

  4. #53524
    Deleted
    I'm back!

    I bet you all missed me, it's alright.

  5. #53525
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    ...










    Your face is wrong.
    Thank you. That's so kind of you.

  6. #53526
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'm back!

    I bet you all missed me, it's alright.
    Go away!

    + 37

  7. #53527
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Thank you. That's so kind of you.
    <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'm back!

    I bet you all missed me, it's alright.
    .

  8. #53528
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Go away!
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    .
    I know its hard to show your true self but I know how you feel

  9. #53529
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I'm back!

    I bet you all missed me, it's alright.
    Where'd your head go?

    Oh, found it. Do you do yoga or something? Because its quite a feat as to how you got it up there!








    I'm kidding. <3

  10. #53530
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    I'm off to my Math-marathon now, later! <3

    + 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  11. #53531
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I did! I stopped posting because you weren't here. and Holz made fun of me

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Where'd your head go?

    Oh, found it. Do you do yoga or something? Because its quite a feat as to how you got it up there!








    I'm kidding. <3
    Took me way to long to figure that one out...

  12. #53532
    Old God Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    10,833
    Don't worry, i'm not into korean things so is ok if i talk with Mea, Ana and Maj, also we still can't smell through the computer so i can talk with Joy... but i have to be carefull if he's as evil as you say he's

  13. #53533
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Don't worry, i'm not into korean things so is ok if i talk with Mea, Ana and Maj, also we still can't smell through the computer so i can talk with Joy... but i have to be carefull if he's as evil as you say he's
    I don't smell, that's Puri!

    Hi btw.

  14. #53534
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Don't worry, i'm not into korean things so is ok if i talk with Mea, Ana and Maj, also we still can't smell through the computer so i can talk with Joy... but i have to be carefull if he's as evil as you say he's


    ---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 10:28 PM ----------

    So I have a feeling if I finish learning korean and go to korea I will make some terrible mistakes.
    Just starting trying to teach my self korean again but using a different book this time with easier and more updated romanization, some words at the beginning of it have me worried. ssada means cheap but sada means buy. The difference for some reason is that the s sound is double the length of the ss sound.
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-10-14 at 02:29 PM.

  15. #53535
    +39 g'morning all!
    Death would be a welcome embrace.

  16. #53536
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I don't smell, that's Puri!

    Hi btw.
    Joy is a known liar.

    +40
    Hai Worg

  17. #53537
    Deleted
    Hi Worgnah!

  18. #53538
    Old God Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    10,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post


    Also i'm not even interested on learning Korean, i want to learn portuguese and italian

    Hi worg

  19. #53539
    Ooooo, Home Alone was funny to watch as a child.
    Didn't watch them past the second one though :<

  20. #53540
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,013
    You don't need to learn korean to enjoy korean things that's just something I'm doing.


    See:


    ---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 10:45 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Ooooo, Home Alone was funny to watch as a child.
    Didn't watch them past the second one though :<
    I didn't like those movies at all because I hated the kid in them when I was young lol.
    I know his name I'm just not going to try and spell it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •