1. #53541
    Titan Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    11,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    You don't need to learn korean to enjoy korean things that's just something I'm doing.


    See:


    ---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 10:45 PM ----------


    I didn't like those movies at all because I hated the kid in them when I was young lol.
    I know his name I'm just not going to try and spell it!
    Well... is true i don't have to understand it, but i hate to see things that i don't understand, at least use subtitles...

    Why i don't like to see things that i don't understand, because if someone ask me what it is about i can't say..., and i will look like a retard

    BTW i don't like the video, it seens it was done by a random groups of girls..., some of them have a really superficial act, but their are good singers
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2012-10-14 at 02:50 PM.

  2. #53542
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Took me way to long to figure that one out...
    It's fine. I'm sure you've got plenty of shit on your mind.




    ALSO, BEWARE THE K-POP!



    + 41.

  3. #53543
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's fine. I'm sure you've got plenty of shit on your mind.

    Ha ha ha....


    Go soak some vaginal fluids!

  4. #53544
    Titan Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    11,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's fine. I'm sure you've got plenty of shit on your mind.




    ALSO, BEWARE THE K-POP!



    + 41.
    i won't be trapped by them :P

    + 42

  5. #53545
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ha ha ha....


    Go soak some vaginal fluids!
    My vagina is far too dry at the moment. Probably because you returned.

    Ohsnap.




    I'm only kidding. <3

  6. #53546

  7. #53547
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Well... is true i don't have to understand it, but i hate to see things that i don't understand, at least use subtitles...

    Why i don't like to see things that i don't understand, because if someone ask me what it is about i can't say..., and i will look like a retard

    BTW i don't like the video, it seens it was done by a random groups of girls..., some of them have a really superficial act, but their are good singers
    Fair enough but that random group of girls is Girls' Generation by the way
    In my sig, and Majads. The first girl who talks is Majads avatar and the first one to sing is mine

    Here's a better one.


  8. #53548

  9. #53549
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    My vagina is far too dry at the moment. Probably because you returned.

    Ohsnap.




    I'm only kidding. <3



    Hai Long.

  10. #53550
    Titan Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    11,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Fair enough but that random group of girls is Girls' Generation by the way
    In my sig, and Majads. The first girl who talks is Majads avatar and the first one to sing is mine

    Here's a better one.

    O.O Much better... but i have heard that song before..., i think there's a english version of that song...

  11. #53551

  12. #53552
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    O.O Much better... but i have heard that song before..., i think there's a english version of that song...
    Did you hear this version?

  13. #53553

  14. #53554
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    There's also the Ke$ha version
    The original and better version.

  15. #53555
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    There's also the Ke$ha version
    Yea but Ke dollar sign has was just a demo and isn't very good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    The original and better version.

  16. #53556
    Titan Maxilian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dominican Republic
    Posts
    11,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    There's also the Ke$ha version
    i have heard both versions XD, i first heard the wow version and then the kesha version on the radio

  17. #53557
    Fluffy Kitten Anakso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    5,013
    Keshas version gets played on the radio? But she didn't even release it did she, or did she release it now?
    I'm suprised it's even allowed to be played on the radio, Kesha never had the rights to it.

    ---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 11:41 PM ----------

    Oh but I will note that the WoW parody is a parody of Girls' Generations song and not Kesha's demo
    Last edited by Anakso; 2012-10-14 at 03:42 PM.

  18. #53558
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    My vagina is far too dry at the moment. Probably because you returned.

    Ohsnap.
    Saved for future signature quote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

  19. #53559

  20. #53560
    Fluffy Kitten Wass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    PvP forums
    Posts
    2,239
    It's on again Pur? Maybe this time they'll actually do it.



    ---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 05:45 PM ----------

    Oh snap they are in the middle of it :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •