10+ Year Old Account

Enchiladas! *drool* Burritos! *drool* Fajitas! *drool* Nachos! *drool*

Not too keen on tacos, but then every time I've tried to eat one I've had a mouth ulcer or three. That and they fall apart too easily.

Never tried a quesadilla. Would like to try making one at some point though.

I <3 Mexican food.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Hi mig, mig and mig.

Deleted
    Dyra!!! Hos goes it?

Hanz, be nice.

Deleted
    I only like nachos with the cheese moisture, or wtv it's called!

I see I failed on my number again. :0

Hi Dyra!

10+ Year Old Account
    That's my problem with tacos too Dyra, do crumbly. When you bite them and half the shell cracks

And yay Majad the guy at 0:13 is Siwon hehe

Here is something awesome they did, this song is Eunhyuk and Donghae and the MV was made by Shindong (don't let the first few seconds fool you, it's not a ballad xD) (the MV also features Amber from f(x) for about 2 seconds. To make the MV he seems to have basically borrowed a camera and went to SMs studio and just filmed the people there and used whoever was there to do stuff for the MV haha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Dyra!!! Hos goes it?

Hanz, be nice.
    I be nice? You are asking Dyra how here hos are going?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I be nice? You are asking Dyra how here hos are going?
    Iphone spellcheck!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    \o/ Not sure if I've linked the other big hit from her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg

Hai Holzhacker!
    I have, you linked it 2 days ago or something, I can't remember now, but I like it a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's my problem with tacos too Dyra, do crumbly. When you bite them and half the shell cracks

And yay Majad the guy at 0:13 is Siwon hehe

Here is something awesome they did, this song is Eunhyuk and Donghae and the MV was made by Shindong (don't let the first few seconds fool you, it's not a ballad xD) (the MV also features Amber from f(x) for about 2 seconds. To make the MV he seems to have basically borrowed a camera and went to SMs studio and just filmed the people there and used whoever was there to do stuff for the MV haha
    I like it! The dude with the yellow hair and suit is good looking too, atleast he looks really funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's Eunhyuk.

Him, Leeteuk and Shindong are my three favorite members from Super Junior, because they're kind of like a comedy treo (Eunhyuk was also in the video I showed you with Shindong and Leeteuk, he was in a brownsih coat with a brown old man style hat on, holding embarrassing pictures of people )

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That's Eunhyuk.

Him, Leeteuk and Shindong are my three favorite members from Super Junior, because they're kind of like a comedy treo (Eunhyuk was also in the video I showed you with Shindong and Leeteuk, he was in a brownsih coat with a brown old man style hat on, holding embarrassing pictures of people )
    Yeah, I saw that part, they seems really funny, also, they are only a trio? No more than 3 people?

Oh, and also, aren't there any groups that have men and women in it? Like 2 men and 2 girls together? Or something like that.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 03:18 PM ----------

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sizGN.jpg[IMG]
    Unrelated NSFW
    Omfg, JOY!! That side boob and that skirt!!! *.*

She's a really beautiful Asian or American(right now I don't know which one she is)!

Hi Ely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Hai.
    Hi Ely!

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:23 PM ----------

Who is that? I know I recognize her but can't remember the name..
    Lucy Liu

Deleted
    Who is that? I know I recognize her but can't remember the name..
    She's one of the angel girls that were in the Charlie's Angels series!

Deleted
    Oh right, thanks!
    Anything for you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    She's one of the angel girls that were in the Charlie's Angels series!
    And Kill Bill.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Zooey. <3
    She is one extremely hot lady.

Deleted
    Anything for you!

And Kill Bill.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:26 PM ----------

yes!!!! And Kill Bill!! How could I forget!! I loved her acting it was so damn good, and she's really hot too. Seriously a lot of older woman are so damn sexy. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, I saw that part, they seems really funny, also, they are only a trio? No more than 3 people?

Oh, and also, aren't there any groups that have men and women in it? Like 2 men and 2 girls together? Or something like that.[COLOR="red"]
    Well, all the active super junior members appear in variety shows together but those 3 appear in more than the rest and also host/corner host shows together. Those three are in that video I linked because they corner host that show along with a comedian called boom, they aren't all in every episode but they're in a lot and they do random stuff like you just saw every time

Super Junior debuted with 13members, 1 officially left the group and moved to china and one just kinda vanished into acting and has stopped doing things with the group. Since about a year ago or just over they've had 2 members in the military, one just came out and now leeteuk is going in for his 2 year service so until they all get their 2 year service done there will be 9 active members. Except for the crossover like right after the guy got out of the military they released an album with him, before leeteuk enlisted so they had 10 members for that.

Indeedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    +-0

I used to like Lucy Liu, but I can never forgive her for being in Elementary.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.